Nicest/largest stadiums and facilities

PRIDENEVERDIES

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopkinsville and Christian County share the nicest facilities that I've had the pleasure of visiting. Danville's field and home bleachers are nice but the visitor's locker room facilities leave a bit to be desired. Hopkinsville's locker room facilities remind you of college locker rooms.

Trinity, Hopkinsville/Christian County, Belfry, Highlands, Letcher Central, Shelby Valley, Russell, Bell County, Danville, Boyle County, Male, Henry Clay etc

My personal picks:

1. Trinity

2. Stadium of Champions, Hopkinsville

3. CAM Stadium, Belfry

Trinity's is fantastic, and I'm sure St. X's will be as well. Male's is real nice (get's SOOO crowded during the Male/Manual games, though), and Manual Stadium keeps improving (yeah, yeah, the lights issue gets all the talk, but still). I also liked Danville's stadium, but I can't really think of any others that come to mind.

I wouldn't trade Manual stadium for any of the others mentioned above.

Henry Clay's is very nice, as is LexCath's.

I'm guessing the other newly-built facilities in the Fayette public school system are pretty similar to Henry Clay.

Letcher Central's facility is outstanding.

Scott County's is cool, but the credit goes to G-town College for that.

Boyle's is nice, as is Danville's. Southwestern's facility is nice as well. John Hardin's facility is also sharp.

I like Corbin's just because it's got a cool feel to it. Same with Madison Central, Somerset, CovCath, Holmes and Bowling Green.