May 18, 20179 yr Sorry for the wrong forum but I need eyes on this for help , ASAP , Can you create a thumb drive or a CD or something to that effect from video on a Iphone 6s ? Legal issue .
May 18, 20179 yr Are you saying you have a video on your phone that you would like to copy to an external storage device?
May 18, 20179 yr Called my local ATT I guess they make a thumb drive that fits Iphones You could also just get the Youtube app on your phone and upload it to Youtube. Do you have a Google ID? Gmail account? If not then quickly create a Google ID on Google.com. You then have your own Youtube account and can upload the video to that unique site. You then can access it from any internet-enabled device. Or you could email the video to yourself and then store it where ever you wish. I wouldn't buy a device to do that.
May 19, 20179 yr Email it and then use computer to put it on a thumb drive. I wouldn't buy a special apple device if it's just a one time thing.
May 19, 20179 yr Author Thanks my BGP friends , it was a urgent matter and I coughed up a 50 spot to att and had the tech do it . They have a thumb drive looking device that has a mini plug to fit phone and a USB port plug on the other end
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.