Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WCPO Channel 9 urging Boycott of Bengals

Featured Replies

He has yet to be punished.

 

And no, I just wouldn't have him on my team if I owned or ran an NFL franchise.

 

Did he not sit out a year at OU?

  • Replies 107
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did he not sit out a year at OU?

 

He redshirted....That's not a punishment.

  • Author

So Mixon was punished criminally, punished civilly, and punished by Oklahoma for a year.

 

I realize what he did was horrible but what do you people want? Should he ever be allowed to work, should he be deported to the Island of misfit toys, something else?

So Mixon was punished criminally, punished civilly, and punished by Oklahoma for a year.

 

I realize what he did was horrible but what do you people want? Should he ever be allowed to work, should he be deported to the Island of misfit toys, something else?

 

He was not punished by Oklahoma. He lost nothing by being redshirted.

  • Author
He was not punished by Oklahoma. He lost nothing by being redshirted.

 

Are all the old news reports of Mixon being suspended for a year by Oklahoma wrong?

 

And no matter what Oklahoma did or didn't do, both the criminal justice system and the civil system handed down their punishments.

I realize what he did was horrible but what do you people want? Should he ever be allowed to work, should he be deported to the Island of misfit toys, something else?

 

As to your second point, I wouldn't want my team drafting him. I sure wouldn't be complaining when there's a negative public reaction to my team drafting him.

  • Author
As to your second point, I wouldn't want my team drafting him. I sure wouldn't be complaining when there's a negative public reaction to my team drafting him.

 

I understand and expect a reaction but how many debts does the young man have to pay?

I understand and expect a reaction but how many debts does the young man have to pay?

 

That's up to each person. For some, it's all forgiven when their favorite team drafts him. For others, he'll never have their respect.

  • Author
That's up to each person. For some, it's all forgiven when their favorite team drafts him. For others, he'll never have their respect.

 

What do you think?

 

Should he be allowed to play in the NFL? If so, what should he have to do in your opinion to be allowed to play in the NFL?

What do you think?

 

Should he be allowed to play in the NFL? If so, what should he have to do in your opinion to be allowed to play in the NFL?

 

If I were an owner, I would not even consider him for my team. That's all I can speak for.

 

The NFL can't keep him out of the league if there is a team that wants him.

  • Author
If I were an owner, I would not even consider him for my team. That's all I can speak for.

 

The NFL can't keep him out of the league if there is a team that wants him.

 

Whatever, that is a non-answer.

 

And newsflash, the NFL can do whatever the NFL wants to do.

Are all the old news reports of Mixon being suspended for a year by Oklahoma wrong?

 

And no matter what Oklahoma did or didn't do, both the criminal justice system and the civil system handed down their punishments.

Oklahoma reshirted him for one year. If you consider that punishment I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

 

For me regarding the NFL, or any other potential employer, it's all about what he has learned and is he a changed person. Again, judging by his tweets and actions at the bowl game that answer is no. So if I was in charge, he wouldn't be eligible to work for my company until I had some level of comfort that he was on the right path.

 

And newsflash, the NFL can do whatever the NFL wants to do.

 

Actually they can't. They are not allowed to suspend a player or ban a player for actions that took place prior to them being a member of the NFL.

Only like 2% of all college football players are fortunate and/or talented enough to go pro. IMO, people like this guy should not get that privilege.

  • Author
Actually they can't. They are not allowed to suspend a player or ban a player for actions that took place prior to them being a member of the NFL.

 

The NFL is a private corporation, they can do whatever they want.

 

If you have a problem with Mixon being in the NFL, which you obviously do, then your issue is with the NFL, not Joe Mixon and/or the Cincinnati Bengals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.