WCPO Channel 9 urging Boycott of Bengals

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Mixon was punished criminally, punished civilly, and punished by Oklahoma for a year.

I realize what he did was horrible but what do you people want? Should he ever be allowed to work, should he be deported to the Island of misfit toys, something else?

So Mixon was punished criminally, punished civilly, and punished by Oklahoma for a year.

I realize what he did was horrible but what do you people want? Should he ever be allowed to work, should he be deported to the Island of misfit toys, something else?

He was not punished by Oklahoma. He lost nothing by being redshirted.

He was not punished by Oklahoma. He lost nothing by being redshirted.

Are all the old news reports of Mixon being suspended for a year by Oklahoma wrong?

And no matter what Oklahoma did or didn't do, both the criminal justice system and the civil system handed down their punishments.

As to your second point, I wouldn't want my team drafting him. I sure wouldn't be complaining when there's a negative public reaction to my team drafting him.

As to your second point, I wouldn't want my team drafting him. I sure wouldn't be complaining when there's a negative public reaction to my team drafting him.

I understand and expect a reaction but how many debts does the young man have to pay?

That's up to each person. For some, it's all forgiven when their favorite team drafts him. For others, he'll never have their respect.

What do you think?

Should he be allowed to play in the NFL? If so, what should he have to do in your opinion to be allowed to play in the NFL?

What do you think?

Should he be allowed to play in the NFL? If so, what should he have to do in your opinion to be allowed to play in the NFL?

If I were an owner, I would not even consider him for my team. That's all I can speak for.

The NFL can't keep him out of the league if there is a team that wants him.

If I were an owner, I would not even consider him for my team. That's all I can speak for.

The NFL can't keep him out of the league if there is a team that wants him.

Whatever, that is a non-answer.

And newsflash, the NFL can do whatever the NFL wants to do.

Are all the old news reports of Mixon being suspended for a year by Oklahoma wrong?

And no matter what Oklahoma did or didn't do, both the criminal justice system and the civil system handed down their punishments.

Oklahoma reshirted him for one year. If you consider that punishment I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

For me regarding the NFL, or any other potential employer, it's all about what he has learned and is he a changed person. Again, judging by his tweets and actions at the bowl game that answer is no. So if I was in charge, he wouldn't be eligible to work for my company until I had some level of comfort that he was on the right path.

Actually they can't. They are not allowed to suspend a player or ban a player for actions that took place prior to them being a member of the NFL.

The NFL is a private corporation, they can do whatever they want.

If you have a problem with Mixon being in the NFL, which you obviously do, then your issue is with the NFL, not Joe Mixon and/or the Cincinnati Bengals.