Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WCPO Channel 9 urging Boycott of Bengals

Featured Replies

I wonder if Ken Broo and John Popovich agree with the "WCPO Editorial Board".

  • Replies 107
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JMO of course, but anyone that hits a woman doesn't deserve even the slightest bit of respect.

 

I think what he did is horrible. Like I've told my son, there is only one instance where I can/could support hitting a woman and that's if your life is on the line. Otherwise, you walk away.

 

If you watched any of the video's on the entire sequence of events, he put up with a lot before his moment of stupidity. At some point, the young man deserves a second chance.

Like I posted elsewhere, I don't want your opinion WCPO, just cover the news.

JMO of course, but anyone that hits a woman doesn't deserve even the slightest bit of respect.

 

Deserving respect is one thing, and I think most people would agree that Mixon does not deserve much respect given his actions. But should he blackballed from the league entirely? I don't think so, although some people seem to think he should be banned.

Deserving respect is one thing, and I think most people would agree that Mixon does not deserve much respect given his actions. But should he blackballed from the league entirely? I don't think so, although some people seem to think he should be banned.

 

I wonder if the NFL can ban him. It happened 2 years ago. I can see them telling him that if anything like that happens again then he's gone forever

The first time Mixon scores and WCPO shows the highlights everyone should email, Tweet, mail, call WCPO and say you are never watching WCPO News again and will make a donation in their name.

JMO of course, but anyone that hits a woman doesn't deserve even the slightest bit of respect.

 

So he can never redeem himself?

Is this the Cincinnati station that dropped the flying turkeys out of the airplane some years back?

Is this the Cincinnati station that dropped the flying turkeys out of the airplane some years back?

 

"As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly"...

 

One of the all time great scenes in TV history!!!:lol2:

Not IMO...

 

On a personal level, I agree that his previous actions will always impact his public perception, including mine. But there are plenty of NFL players who are not role models and not good people. That's not new news.

 

So, where do we draw the line? Should the NFL ban Mixon? I vote no.

On a personal level, I agree that his previous actions will always impact his public perception, including mine. But there are plenty of NFL players who are not role models and not good people. That's not new news.

 

So, where do we draw the line? Should the NFL ban Mixon? I vote no.

I said this in another thread about Mixon but will again here. IMO he only deserves a second chance once he's been punished for his actions. And again IMO he has not been punished. A redshirt year and some community service doesn't fit that bill. i think he should be banned for one year min. He can use that year to prove he deserves a second chance. HIs tweets and actions during the bowl game tell me he hasn't.

On a personal level, I agree that his previous actions will always impact his public perception, including mine. But there are plenty of NFL players who are not role models and not good people. That's not new news.

 

So, where do we draw the line? Should the NFL ban Mixon? I vote no.

 

Should he be banned? Probably not, but he should at least be punished.

How many players in the NFL right now have struck a woman?

 

No clue. I have zero respect for any of them. I'd also be willing to bet that those that have, were punished in some form when it happened. Mixon hasn't been.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.