WCPO Channel 9 urging Boycott of Bengals

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JMO of course, but anyone that hits a woman doesn't deserve even the slightest bit of respect.

I think what he did is horrible. Like I've told my son, there is only one instance where I can/could support hitting a woman and that's if your life is on the line. Otherwise, you walk away.

If you watched any of the video's on the entire sequence of events, he put up with a lot before his moment of stupidity. At some point, the young man deserves a second chance.

JMO of course, but anyone that hits a woman doesn't deserve even the slightest bit of respect.

Deserving respect is one thing, and I think most people would agree that Mixon does not deserve much respect given his actions. But should he blackballed from the league entirely? I don't think so, although some people seem to think he should be banned.

Deserving respect is one thing, and I think most people would agree that Mixon does not deserve much respect given his actions. But should he blackballed from the league entirely? I don't think so, although some people seem to think he should be banned.

I wonder if the NFL can ban him. It happened 2 years ago. I can see them telling him that if anything like that happens again then he's gone forever

Is this the Cincinnati station that dropped the flying turkeys out of the airplane some years back?

"As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly"...

One of the all time great scenes in TV history!!!:lol2:

Not IMO...

On a personal level, I agree that his previous actions will always impact his public perception, including mine. But there are plenty of NFL players who are not role models and not good people. That's not new news.

So, where do we draw the line? Should the NFL ban Mixon? I vote no.

On a personal level, I agree that his previous actions will always impact his public perception, including mine. But there are plenty of NFL players who are not role models and not good people. That's not new news.

I said this in another thread about Mixon but will again here. IMO he only deserves a second chance once he's been punished for his actions. And again IMO he has not been punished. A redshirt year and some community service doesn't fit that bill. i think he should be banned for one year min. He can use that year to prove he deserves a second chance. HIs tweets and actions during the bowl game tell me he hasn't.

Should he be banned? Probably not, but he should at least be punished.