Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WCPO Channel 9 urging Boycott of Bengals

Featured Replies

Okay, using your logic, most everyday Joe's that commit misdemeanors that drop off their records qualify for most jobs.

 

Cool

  • Replies 107
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You just can't help yourself. Now you are putting words in my mouth. :lol2:

 

I am not going anywhere...

:lol2:What in the world are you talking about?
Now we are talking felonies!!!???

 

Mixon committed a misdemeanor.

 

We are still at zero with your application?

 

I guess no one realizes that he was only 18 for one day when this happened. This almost could have went through Juvy court and we wouldnt know anything.

IDK, what did he go to college for? Go out and find a job like the average Joe has to do. Why should he get rewarded when there's a guy on some college campus right now that's just as good as him who didn't break some woman's cheekbone.

 

The almighty dollar wins again.

 

Quite likely, he went to college for an opportunity to play football and get a chance at the NFL. I really don't view the NFL as being any different than any other job. You've got to have certain talents/skills in order to hold a position.

 

That being said, I wouldn't want him on my team if I were in charge. But I don't have a problem if someone else wants him on their team.

Whole lot of people are immediately disqualified from jobs due to that "Have you ever been convicted of a felony?" question on applications....Wish that applied to athletes as well. Pipe dream I know. People are willing to overlook it when it comes to helping their sports teams. It's sad, but it's the reality of the world we live in.

 

There are bad guys working in every profession, some that have probably done worse than Mixon. It's not just the NFL that cares about the bottom line. If you're a producer, you're going to get more chances than someone who doesn't.

IDK, what did he go to college for? Go out and find a job like the average Joe has to do. Why should he get rewarded when there's a guy on some college campus right now that's just as good as him who didn't break some woman's cheekbone.

 

The almighty dollar wins again.

 

If they were just as good as him theyd be in the NFL too.

Whole lot of people are immediately disqualified from jobs due to that "Have you ever been convicted of a felony?" question on applications....Wish that applied to athletes as well. Pipe dream I know. People are willing to overlook it when it comes to helping their sports teams. It's sad, but it's the reality of the world we live in.

 

Mark Wahlberg is a convicted felon, should he be allowed to be an actor?

Mark Wahlberg is a convicted felon, should he be allowed to be an actor?

 

Well according to Wikipedia, he was charged with attempted murder and only spent 45 days in jail. Is that considered enough punishment?

Well according to Wikipedia, he was charged with attempted murder and only spent 45 days in jail. Is that considered enough punishment?

 

I don't know, but it's what he got.

 

That wasn't my question though.

Mark Wahlberg is a convicted felon, should he be allowed to be an actor?

 

I'd be cool if he couldn't...

I'd be cool if he couldn't...

 

It must be nice living in that glass house. :lol2:

I wonder if UKMF has seen Les Miserables. Javert would be proud of his position on these types of topics.

I wonder if UKMF has seen Les Miserables. Javert would be proud of his position on these types of topics.

 

Nice reference.

I'd be cool if he couldn't...

 

What should felons be allowed to do, in your world?

What should felons be allowed to do, in your world?

 

I honestly don't care what they do.

 

If I ran a business I would not hire them. Simple as that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.