Remember when the Bengals used to draft good earlier this decade?

Will they get back to the days where everyone praised Marvin (even though I don't think he had much to do with the picks myself) for great drafts? Well it's been awhile since we could say that but many Bengal fans still thinks the Bengals

have drafted great over the last few years.

The Bengals 1st round picks over the last few years have been crap. Hopefully they can change that tonight.

It hasn't been since 2011 with AJ Green that the Bengals drafted a solid #1 that has impacted this team in a big way. Eifert some will say was a great pick but he hasn't been able to stay on the field to actually be that impact player. That means we have had 5 years of bad 1st

round picks so far.

Will they get back to the days where everyone praised Marvin (even though I don't think he had much to do with the picks myself) for great drafts? Well it's been awhile since we could say that but many Bengal fans still thinks the Bengals

have drafted great over the last few years.

The Bengals 1st round picks over the last few years have been crap. Hopefully they can change that tonight.

It hasn't been since 2011 with AJ Green that the Bengals drafted a solid #1 that has impacted this team in a big way. Eifert some will say was a great pick but he hasn't been able to stay on the field to actually be that impact player. That means we have had 5 years of bad 1st

round picks so far.

You can't consider Eifert a bad first round pick, just because of injury. When healthy, we see he was a good pick and big impact player. If they knew he would be this injury prone, he doesn't get drafted.

William Jackson we habe no idea because of injury. I think he will end up being the best corner Marvin has drafted during his time here though.

Dennard injury prone, but he definitely hasn't looked good even if healthy. So I agree that pick doesn't look good.

As for Ced it doesn't look good. However this year he will be at his natural LT spot and for the first time actually has a whole off season to work on technique and strength.

One thing in common is the injury bug. Which maybe does get back to the training staff, that I know you have said isn't good and you may be correct on that.

This draft is definitely their most important draft since the 2011 draft. They have to hit on some immediate impact guys. Not guys who play 2 or 3 years from now.

Like FC said it's been bad luck with injuries. Ogbuehi, Dennard, Kirkpatrick, Eifert, Jackson. It's all the same thing:injuries. Excuse the Bengals for being unable to see into their Crystal Ball. Maybe you'll blame Mike Brown for being too cheap to buy one...

Like FC said it's been bad luck with injuries. Ogbuehi, Dennard, Kirkpatrick, Eifert, Jackson. It's all the same thing:injuries. Excuse the Bengals for being unable to see into their Crystal Ball. Maybe you'll blame Mike Brown for being too cheap to buy one...
Nope, just pointing out facts that besides AJ they haven't had any luck with the first round. Try and prove that wrong.

Injuries are part of it though. Don't draft injury riddled guys. It's not hard to avoid those guys. They have access to all their medicals.

Injuries are part of it though. Don't draft injury riddled guys. It's not hard to avoid those guys. They have access to all their medicals.

I don't think Jackson had many injury problems. Eifert didn't have injury problems, Dennard may have, and obviously Ced did.