Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan 73 Louisville 69

Featured Replies

Wagner kid was doing his Dan Issel impression. Kid can play.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best offensive team in the country IMO.

All mighty ACC, they better stick to football.

 

So should the SEC lol.

Yep. How many games has Louisville lost this year while having an 8-10 point lead in the second half?

 

Outside of the Virginia games, I feel like all of their losses were that way.

UL lost focus on offense. Michigan figured out the Cards defense. Wagner for Michigan plays like an NBA lottery pick. I hate to say it but I think Pitino got outcoached in this one.

 

Pitino definitely got outcoached in the second half.

I think Oregon will beat Michigan, they would have beaten the Cards too.

Love reading that Michigan won. I watched the lady Buckeyes take out Kentucky in the ladies Tourney.

Never again will I buy into the ACC hype. The ACC teams have single handedly destroyed my bracket.

  • Author
Never again will I buy into the ACC hype. The ACC teams have single handedly destroyed my bracket.

They only have two teams left which are two very good ones Duke and North Carolina which both should win but if not I wonder how much money you could have won in Vegas if you bet $100 that the entire ACC would be eliminated from the tourney in the first weekend. Now I don't think either one will lose but stranger things have happened.

:jump:A Q is just a zero with a tail.

Hey @Footballforever74 Did Pitino get out coached?

 

Couldn't tell you I didn't watch the game. I'm glad Michigan won though.

That was an enjoyable basketball game to watch as someone with no dog in the fight.

What does everyone think about the players using their off hand to push away defense? Michigan used it superbly in this game. I have seen a lot of it in the tournament and refs don't call it. Should this be something refs call or is it just let them play on?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.