Michigan 73 Louisville 69

16thBBall Fan

This season just had that early exit feel to it – ugh.

Oh well, before we know it Lamar Jackson will be taking the field again….

In the meantime excited for the upcoming NBA post season, and to head to some of the Red’s concerts games…. Avett Brothers are coming to GABP (lol).

Go Cards!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What does everyone think about the players using their off hand to push away defense? Michigan used it superbly in this game. I have seen a lot of it in the tournament and refs don't call it. Should this be something refs call or is it just let them play on?

I was wondering the same thing.

The same people dogging the ACC will be the same people pumping the SEC when they under-perform in bowl games. :lol2:

Rinse, repeat.

I've been saying that all year. Haha they complain about ESPN pumping all of the former ACC guys into the college basketball broadcasts and talk about the ACC a lot but then are quiet when talking about how ESPN pumps up the SEC. If people would just root for their team and paid no regard to conference they would be a lot happier and their vision for the entire landscape of college sports would be a lot clearer.

What does everyone think about the players using their off hand to push away defense? Michigan used it superbly in this game. I have seen a lot of it in the tournament and refs don't call it. Should this be something refs call or is it just let them play on?

In lacrosse this type of play is a penalty called 'warding' (warding off the defender). If you ware going to reduce the 'contact' in this non-contact sport this play should be reduced.

The ACC was just so much of a gauntlet that these teams just didn't have anything left in the tank. I believe that's the SEC football excuse.

There is some truth to that, on both accounts.