Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan 73 Louisville 69

Featured Replies

  • Replies 84
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too inconsistent all year. Not very good on defense most of the time, it happens.

 

Did Q even score?

 

Get everybody back next year, looking forward to it.

UL lost focus on offense. Michigan figured out the Cards defense. Wagner for Michigan plays like an NBA lottery pick. I hate to say it but I think Pitino got outcoached in this one.

All mighty ACC, they better stick to football.

Wireman called it in the update thread.

 

Yes, good call by him. Momentum had clearly shifted. He saw it. Others watching saw it. Pitino didn't.

UL lost focus on offense. Michigan figured out the Cards defense. Wagner for Michigan plays like an NBA lottery pick. I hate to say it but I think Pitino got outcoached in this one.

 

I honestly don't. He decided to sell out on the switches to make sure there weren't any open threes. There were only a couple times they missed on that and they hit on them all. Defensively it was a good game plan and they executed it really well.

 

Snider going 0-9 from the field is how Louisville lost this one. I don't think it's any more complex than that.

Cards were in cruise control for 3/4ths of the game, making shots and rebounding misses...but it all went away the last 10 minutes. I thought it was wrapped up when I first turned it on after lunch. In the end Cards would have had a chance but Michigan refused to miss a Free Throw.

Michigan was on fire the 2nd half. Tough to beat when they are hitting like that.

I honestly don't. He decided to sell out on the switches to make sure there weren't any open threes. There were only a couple times they missed on that and they hit on them all. Defensively it was a good game plan and they executed it really well.

 

Snider going 0-9 from the field is how Louisville lost this one. I don't think it's any more complex than that.

 

Yep, that cinched it.

I didn't get to watch, but sounds like Louisville didn't finish the game strong. Sounds all too familiar. They completely lack the killer instinct mentality.

I didn't get to watch, but sounds like Louisville didn't finish the game strong. Sounds all too familiar. They completely lack the killer instinct mentality.

 

Yep. How many games has Louisville lost this year while having an 8-10 point lead in the second half?

I honestly don't. He decided to sell out on the switches to make sure there weren't any open threes. There were only a couple times they missed on that and they hit on them all. Defensively it was a good game plan and they executed it really well.

 

Snider going 0-9 from the field is how Louisville lost this one. I don't think it's any more complex than that.

 

Snider was bad. However, how many three point shots did Michigan even attempt in the second half? Very few that I recall. They got into an offensive groove. They knew exactly what they wanted every time down the floor and knew they would eventually get it. If you are the coach for UL and they are scoring on virtually every possession, do you just hope for the best or do you try something to change things up?

 

Pitino forcing Snider back into the game reminds me of Coach Cal forcing the Harrisons back into that title game when it was clear the other guards were playing much better.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.