Mason County vs Scott 10th Region Quarterfinal

Who wins?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch out folks, the place down under might freeze tonight.

You had better hope the people in Brooksville don't see this. They will be after you.

Mason County 87 Scott 82. Mason County's big men (Fox, Perkins) dominate the glass and Dunaway/Lofton combine for 45. Bold prediction from a Bracken County fan

This game will be a lot different than that early game. This is at the Fieldhouse, Fox is playing and our defense is now a lot better. That game we game up a lot of lay ups and hopefully that won't be the case. Also, Lofton was a no show that game and got to techs and was ejected. Not saying we will win, but should be a much better game.

Lare to the thread here (sorry), but are you admitting the Fieldhouse is an advantage to the Royals? Just want to make sure you're on the same page with the rest of the 10th Region.

Lare to the thread here (sorry), but are you admitting the Fieldhouse is an advantage to the Royals? Just want to make sure you're on the same page with the rest of the 10th Region.

Explain to me how much of an advantage it is exactly

Not much of one IMO. The best team that night is going to win regardless of venue

I agree as well, I feel if it was such an advantage they would have won region there at least once since 2010. Traditionally Mason County plays better in the postseason when it's not at the fieldhouse