Former President Obama post term

Obama did not do the raid because the raid needed a moonless night. The first moonless night was not going to happen until after he left office. That is the reason he didn't do the raid.

Sending air support to Benghazi is very different than the Yemen situation.

If this is the type of lunacy you plan to post then do us all a favor and don't respond to my posts anymore. For every crap article you post quoting Sean Spicer, the Press Secretary getting paid to lie through his teeth, I can post one saying Sean Spicer is full of crap. Either use your brain and look at the facts of this raid or don't engage me.

You better acknowledge the Benghazis we are destined to have over the next 4 years.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is the type of lunacy you plan to post then do us all a favor and don't respond to my posts anymore. For every crap article you post quoting Sean Spicer, the Press Secretary getting paid to lie through his teeth, I can post one saying Sean Spicer is full of crap. Either use your brain and look at the facts of this raid or don't engage me.

You better acknowledge the Benghazis we are destined to have over the next 4 years.

Benghazi was about illegal gun running, ( something barry was used to doing) it backfired once again, people died because he as always picked the wrong side. Always a radical muslim.

First, you engaged me. Second, Sean Spicer? Not even mentioned in The NY Times article. Read much?

Edited by Builder1214

Why would I be jittery? You haven't said what you'd do with that info. In reality, even of you did have that info, it would be of no legal use to you.

You missed the point. Why I said what I did had nothing to do with anything that you are even remotely thinking. I do think its funny you get so bent out of shape though.

You missed the point. Why I said what I did had nothing to do with anything that you are even remotely thinking. I do think its funny you get so bent out of shape though.

I'm merely asking a question. What would you do with that info? You can choose to answer, or avoid. I have no idea why you said what you did, so I asked. Not bent out of shape at all. Like I said, there's nothing you can do, so in the end, not worth pursuing an answer to.

I'm merely asking a question. What would you do with that info? You can choose to answer, or avoid. I have no idea why you said what you did, so I asked. Not bent out of shape at all. Like I said, there's nothing you can do, so in the end, not worth pursuing an answer to.

Mainly laugh. If you are not smart enough to figure this one out I cant help you. Im no stalker, I am not a person who would sue anyone or turn anyone in the the big bad Trump machine. Now what does that leave you?

Mainly laugh. If you are not smart enough to figure this one out I cant help you. Im no stalker, I am not a person who would sue anyone or turn anyone in the the big bad Trump machine. Now what does that leave you?

Bored with this exchange.