Navy Seals Love Trump

I heard on the news this morning that the Department of Defense has a leak complaiing Trump did not follow procedure and pushed forward on the mission even though it was compromised.

I also heard that the Obama Adm had already had this in the plans and that some who were in the know (anti-Trump) leaked it out so it would be a disaster and make Trump look bad.

Two sides to every story.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by a former Seal on my FB:

President Trump is not polished, he can be rude, and he appears charmless.

He is also making America great again.

He demonstrated immense personal accountability to the family, our community, and all who serve our country.

Trump is a great leader who will lead us through the tough times ahead.

I also heard that the Obama Adm had already had this in the plans and that some who were in the know (anti-Trump) leaked it out so it would be a disaster and make Trump look bad.

Two sides to every story.

My google key can't find this story. Can you direct me to it ?

Oh, I read that. I'm looking for the story that says someone leaked it out in order to make the POTUS look bad. I can't find that conspiracy theory.

I wouldn't say conspiracy theory as much as a theory.

Just because someone else thinks it happened another way don't make it a conspiracy.

Oh, I read that. I'm looking for the story that says someone leaked it out in order to make the POTUS look bad. I can't find that conspiracy theory.

I don't think it's that so much as that there will always be people in Washington, military or not, that will be more than prepared to talk with reporters. It's about wanting to be the guy in the know. I'm sure there were several folks inside the DOD who couldn't wait to spill the beans on this.

I guess I misunderstood your post. I had already read that story and the story that said the Obama administration decided not to go with the raid because the Pentagon wanted to launch it on a moonless night and the next one would not take place until after Jan 20th. Some speculate that the enemy was suspecting it because of the increased amount of drone activity and the fact the drones were flying lower than usual.

You seemed to imply that someone in the govt , wanting to do harm to President Trump, tipped off the enemy. That's what I can't find.

Ill take that one step further, I am sure he has already done more to help them than the last president. And they know that, hence the flag. Its easy to see what they think.

Jesse, you and the others have said our last POTUS didn't support our military. The last one who did though...well...

I guess I misunderstood your post. I had already read that story and the story that said the Obama administration decided not to go with the raid because the Pentagon wanted to launch it on a moonless night and the next one would not take place until after Jan 20th. Some speculate that the enemy was suspecting it because of the increased amount of drone activity and the fact the drones were flying lower than usual.

You seemed to imply that someone in the govt , wanting to do harm to President Trump, tipped off the enemy. That's what I can't find.

No you were right the first time. You should know me better.

It can be a theory that someone in the know did tip off someone about the raid to make Trump look bad or that he made a bad decision.

The headline I saw yesterday on MSNBC put Trumps name on the headline to make sure people that saw it and that the raid got a Seal killed and a little girl. I mean was Trump on the raid too.

Why did Trump's Yemen raid go wrong? | MSNBC

Have you not seen how vile and awful liberals inside the Government have been toward Trump, not to mention all the others that we have seen in these protest and even Madonna wished the WH would blow up.

Is it too far fetched to think someone could/would throw the mission under the bus, they don't know the Seal Team and what's a person getting killed to them when they can make Trump look bad to the people. They don't know the people on the mission personally so it's just another death, like we have everyday. The Left and Dems have shown/reared their ugly head and it's not beyond someone to do this. We have some evil and despiteful people in office.

Now MSNBC did put out a good article about what might have went wrong and the headline didn't have Trumps name on it.

What Went Wrong? Inside the Yemen SEAL Raid - NBC News

No you were right the first time. You should know me better.

It can be a theory that someone in the know did tip off someone about the raid to make Trump look bad or that he made a bad decision.

The headline I saw yesterday on MSNBC put Trumps name on the headline to make sure people that saw it and that the raid got a Seal killed and a little girl. I mean was Trump on the raid too.

Why did Trump's Yemen raid go wrong? | MSNBC

Have you not seen how vile and awful liberals inside the Government have been toward Trump, not to mention all the others that we have seen in these protest and even Madonna wished the WH would blow up.

Is it too far fetched to think someone could/would throw the mission under the bus, they don't know the Seal Team and what's a person getting killed to them when they can make Trump look bad to the people. They don't know the people on the mission personally so it's just another death, like we have everyday. The Left and Dems have shown/reared their ugly head and it's not beyond someone to do this. We have some evil and despiteful people in office.

Now MSNBC did put out a good article about what might have went wrong and the headline didn't have Trumps name on it.

What Went Wrong? Inside the Yemen SEAL Raid - NBC News

Yes, it is too much to believe.

Yes, it is too much to believe.

That's the difference in some. I don't believe everything said and after seeing how corrupt and dangerous politics are I'm not shocked by what either side will do to make the other look bad. Especially NOW.