Top 10 College Football (Division 1) Wins of All-Time

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you'd have asked me to guess the top two, I'd have gotten it right. Those two are definitely exactly where I'd have thought.

As for the others, nothing is really surprising as they're all among the historical elite of college football.

Looks like Nebraska might snag that No. 3 position this season...

Saw this, updated as of this weekend, today and thought it was interesting. Any surprises?

1. Michigan 932

2. Notre Dame 894

3. Texas 889

4. Nebraska 887

5. Ohio State 883

6. Alabama 872

7. OKlahoma 866

8. Penn State 861

9. Tennessee 825

10. Southern Cal (USC) 817

Not really, but it won't be long before Ohio State and Alabama move of Notre Dame, Texas and Nebraska.

Nebraska is going to be Playoff good next year, if they can get a win in Autzen in September, but big picture, I agree with you.
at Oregon then Wisconsin and OSU at home. If Nebraska can get through those 3 games at 2-1 they'll be right there.

Somebody's salty...:lol2: :lol2:

I'll take the National Championships and the relevance this millennium over dominance in a time before I was even born. Literally the only people that care about this are Michigan and Notre Dame fans. Funny how this coincides with the 2 most delusional fan bases in all of sports.

I'll take the National Championships and the relevance this millennium over dominance in a time before I was even born. Literally the only people that care about this are Michigan and Notre Dame fans. Funny how this coincides with the 2 most delusional fan bases in all of sports.

The bolded is comical coming from an Ohio State fan that was in full on meltdown mode this weekend. :lol2:

The same definitely can be said about OSU fans. Actually the fact that you make that claim about Notre Dame fans and Michigan fans and act like OSU fans aren't as bad support that.

Shoot the way I look at it, is the OSU fans are the most delusional, arrogant, annoying, crazy fans in college football. I view OSU fans as the same as many view UK basketball fans.