Top 10 College Football (Division 1) Wins of All-Time

If you want to count Alabama's, USC's, and Ohio State vacated seasons then OSU is at 7.08 wins/year, Alabama at 7.22 wins/year, USC at 6.5 wins/year.

If you don't want to count Alabama, USC, and Ohio States seasons and act as though they didn't exist then

Ohio State is at 7.01, Alabama is at 7.21, USC is at 6.4.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is where once again you delusional OSU fan, anti Notre Dame bias comes into play. Please tell me what Notre Dame fans has claimed Notre Dame is or has been recently a top dominant program with the likes of Bama or USC during their.dominant runs?

Yes Notre Dame fans consider Notre Dame to still be one of the top programs in the country still. Which it is, and that shoes by how people still want to go there no matter what their record is.

As i mentioned OSU didn't win a title from 1970 till 2002, and I bet you, you wouldn't have said they are no longer a top program. We're they dominant no, we're they still a top program and just needed that right Coach to get them back, yes.

Is Notre Dame a top program still, yes. Are they a dominant program recently, no and not sure which Notre Dame would say dominant.

You have to take into account that I'm probably a good deal younger than you are. I remember Michigan in the 90's, but everything I know about the history of Notre Dame football stems from what I've read not what I've seen. But I can only speak to my experiences with Notre Dame fans. But the ones I've dealt with, the impression I'm left with is what I've been describing to you.

I adjusted the list to account for how many seasons the school has been playing football. Wins divided by years playing football to get average wins per year.

1. Texas 123 years: 7.2

2. Oklahoma 121 years: 7.16

3. Nebraska 126 years: 7.04

4. Alabama 124 years: 7.03

5. Ohio State 126 years: 7.01

6. Notre Dame 129 years: 6.9

7. Michigan 137 years: 6.8

8. Penn State 129 years: 6.7

9. Tennessee 125 years: 6.6

10. Southern Cal 128 years: 6.4

Interesting twist, thanks for doing that work.