Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Excluding cheese & tomato sauce, what are your 2 favorite pizza toppings?

Featured Replies

Green Peppers and Pepperoni usually

 

A close third Banana peppers

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pepperoni and bacon

 

I also really like banana peppers and mushrooms on my pizza.

Usually pepperon and mushrooms if they're fresh. However at Impellizeries, it's sausage and mushrooms. They use finely ground Italian sa usage and it is A-MA-ZING!

 

Deuce, PepRock, we need an Impellizzeris meet up soon!

 

You know I'm in.

Pepperoni and whatever meat I am feeling that day. Usually sausage or Italian sausage. Bacon works too. As does ham.

Mushrooms and bacon.

 

2nd the Motion.

Dewey's "Don Corleone" is my new favorite pizza - Red Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, Capicola, Salami, Pepperoni, and Dry Oregano.

 

Normally, I'm a pepperoni/onion kind of girl.

Pepperoni is always there then one of these...

More Pepperoni

or green peppers

or onions

or banana peppers

or pineapple

You people who choose to have onions on your pizza are crazy. I'll pick them off, but onions and olives are the only ways to ruin a pizza.

 

If I only get two choices it's going to be pepperoni and green peppers. Mushroom or tomatoes if I know in advance that they're good at the particular pizza place. Sometimes pepperoni and sausage. Realistically, anything but onions or olives and I'm going to be happy.

If I want Pineapples I'll order a Pina Colada . Should be illegal to do that .

Fine ground Italian sausage and green olives . Or maybe fresh basil.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.