Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Excluding cheese & tomato sauce, what are your 2 favorite pizza toppings?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Onions and Anchovies are my top two. 3rd would be green peppers.

Sausage and mushrooms.

I don't eat any meat on my pizza because it makes it greasy. I will eat any veggie on there, but prefer the two I mentioned earlier. I don't put fruit on my pizza, had the Hawaiian before, it is fine, but not my cup of tea. I also like thin crust, not trying to get bogged down with a ton of bread.

Is there a Blaze pizza near you? If so, that seems like it would fit you perfectly.

Is there a Blaze pizza near you? If so, that seems like it would fit you perfectly.

There is one in Mason but I haven't been there. I will check them out now though.

There is one in Mason but I haven't been there. I will check them out now though.

Just come to the Ville, and I'd be honored to buy. Then we can go play golf.

Pineapple and back or jalapeno and banana peppers. Yummy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.