Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Excluding cheese & tomato sauce, what are your 2 favorite pizza toppings?

Featured Replies

Sausage and onions or onions and green peppers.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sausage and onions or onions and green peppers.

 

Toppings are extra, big boy. You sure you want to pony up for those?!

If I want Pineapples I'll order a Pina Colada . Should be illegal to do that .

 

Gotta try it, pineapples and banana peppers on a pizza are a great combo.

Toppings are extra, big boy. You sure you want to pony up for those?!

 

I splurge every once 'n awhile. LOL

It isnt that pineapples taste that bad on a pie .. it just doesnt belong there . The old ham n pineapple combo that people love disgust me . Its just wrong . No fruit on any pizza .

I don't eat any meat on my pizza because it makes it greasy. I will eat any veggie on there, but prefer the two I mentioned earlier. I don't put fruit on my pizza, had the Hawaiian before, it is fine, but not my cup of tea. I also like thin crust, not trying to get bogged down with a ton of bread.

It isnt that pineapples taste that bad on a pie .. it just doesnt belong there . The old ham n pineapple combo that people love disgust me . Its just wrong . No fruit on any pizza .

 

Sorry to disagree, but I just finished a small pizza with ham and pineapple for lunch.

If I can only choose 2, then it is Pepperoni and Banana Peppers. I like to throw mushrooms and onions on there too.

Pepperoni and green olives, but like everything except pineapple and onion.

Chicken and Pineapple, if you add bacon to it even better.

Should have added, I seldom get red sauce on Pizza if it is for me anymore. Alfredo, Garlic, BarBQ, Ranch, etc all seem to hit the spot anymore better than the red stuff.

Sausage and Banana Peppers

When I used to work for Pizza Hut, I would make myself a 6" thin'n'crispy with nothing but cheese and green peppers, no sauce. When it came out, I would cover it with black pepper. Heaven on a crust.

 

My favorite toppings, now, are green olives and mushrooms.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.