Pat Towles Dedicates Season to Harambe

StrongSide

Uh oh. Are we going to talk about why the WR's liked another QB better than Pat? Wasn't because of his play. Those WR's liked the other guy that would party with them, not the guy that challenged them to be better.

Yeah you hit the nail on the head, I had heard Pat was asked to try and get the team in shape aka out of the party scene and it didn't pan out to well for him.

Yeah you hit the nail on the head, I had heard Pat was asked to try and get the team in shape aka out of the party scene and it didn't pan out to well for him.

Yup. Forced to make a choice, Stoops chose the easiest option. Not sure that there was enough talent in that WR meeting room to do that but it's all over with now.

There were rumors about his WR group at UK maybe not exactly being best buddies with him and wanted him off the field.

I watched the cats every game last year and was in person at VANDY. To me it was quite evident his recievers dropped plenty of catchable balls on purpose. My wife said as much in Nashville. They failed the eye test.

I watched the cats every game last year and was in person at VANDY. To me it was quite evident his recievers dropped plenty of catchable balls on purpose. My wife said as much in Nashville. They failed the eye test.

It was pretty obvious at times wasnt it? Makes you wonder about the coaching staff as well.

I'm going to assume you've not seen BC run offense in the last couple years...

Charitable to call what they were doing at PJCS "offense." Certainly "offensive" to anyone with taste or an appreciation of crisp football. The game was one of the most difficult things to watch I have seen in some time. Petrino didn't want to try anything because he was pretty confident BC was not going to put up enough points to exceed whatever UofL might stumble across. 2 good defenses that were made to look like the '86 Bears by dreadful offenses across the LOS.

Not sure Pat can make it any better, but it could not be worse.

• 1 month later...

'Harambe McHarambeface' wins Chinese Zoo's gorilla naming contest

A naming contest held for a baby gorilla at Jinhua Zoo, located in China's central Zhejiang province, has announced the winning entry - which captured over 93% of all votes cast online - as "Harambe McHarambeface".

According to a report filed by Chinese-language media, up until last week the most-popular option for the newly born male gorilla was (Heijin), which had received several hundred votes. However, after a link to the zoo's website was shared on social media in the US, thousands of users added new name suggestions, with "Harambe McHarambeface" topping the poll at 73,345 votes.

At the start of September 2016, a similar campaign to name a baby gorilla "Harambe McHarambeface" was launched across social media after the Philadelphia Zoo announced a contest to name their own newly-born gorilla. However, the zoo's management soon ruled out any possibility of selecting a name in honor of Harambe by stating that options including "Harambe McHarambeface", "Harambaby", and "Harambe Jr." would not be considered.