Who will be the captain's picks for the Ryder Cup?

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=ap-pga-rydercup&prov=ap&type=lgns

"He doesn't really have anybody from (No.) 10 down that's playing that well," Davis Love III said. "He's got a bunch of guys playing good, but they don't seem to be 10th and 20th on the list. He's in a tough position. I saw him sneaking around out there watching. I didn't really show him much, and I don't think anybody else did, either."

The Americans had five rookies in 2004 when Europe won by its largest margin at Oakland Hills. Four rookies qualified for the U.S. team this year by finishing in the top 10 in the standings through the PGA Championship -- Vaughn Taylor, J.J. Henry, Zach Johnson and Brett Wetterich. All but Henry missed the cut at Medinah.

I will take Stewart Cink and Davis Love III. It might not be looking good for the Americans.

The rest of the U.S. team was Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, Jim Furyk, Chad Campbell, David Toms and Chris DiMarco. Asked about the Ryder Cup, Woods quickly inquired about the final standings.

He was told nothing had changed -- the same 10 guys atop the standings at the start of the week were still there.

"Well then, we're going to have some rookies on the team," Woods said. "I don't know what Tom is going to do with his picks."

It should be Cink and Glover. Love doesn't have a top 10 the entire year. Not sure you could justify picking Love for experience. Esp. when Lehman was the spear head behind changing the points format to get the hottest players at the time. You can't pick someone who hasn't accumulated a point all year can you?

It should be Cink and Glover. Love doesn't have a top 10 the entire year. Not sure you could justify picking Love for experience. Esp. when Lehman was the spear head behind changing the points format to get the hottest players at the time. You can't pick someone who hasn't accumulated a point all year can you?

It would be hard but with all the rookies can you go with Glover? Reading some more articles on it, Love probably won't be the pick. He really doesn't have a good selection on what he needs going into the match. Glover may be wonderful and not lose a match, but putting the team together, a good number of the rookies did nothing this weekend to spur much confidence.

I wanted to say Michelle Wie just to see what you would say.;) :sssh: :D

It would be hard but with all the rookies can you go with Glover? Reading some more articles on it, Love probably won't be the pick. He really doesn't have a good selection on what he needs going into the match. Glover may be wonderful and not lose a match, but putting the team together, a good number of the rookies did nothing this weekend to spur much confidence.

I wanted to say Michelle Wie just to see what you would say.;) :sssh: :D

She should probably play, well lets see what she does in the Solheim Cup first since she hasn't played in that yet...;)