Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry vs Ashland

Featured Replies

Who is the crew assigned?

Is it Les Nessman and the boys again?

  • Replies 179
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any news on any changes the Tomcats might make?? Such as at QB....

Any news on any changes the Tomcats might make?? Such as at QB....

 

No one knows.... ;)

Hey GIAT, could ya give me direction to the stadium from downtown ashland, I think me and my gf are going to the mall first, I would appreciate a heads up on how to get there or the address so I could mapquest it.

Belfry in a low-scoring affair; 14-10.

Hey GIAT, could ya give me direction to the stadium from downtown ashland, I think me and my gf are going to the mall first, I would appreciate a heads up on how to get there or the address so I could mapquest it.

 

If you are leaving the mall leave from the front. You will be facing Texas Roadhouse and Fazolis, turn right. Go straight and turn right on 12th street, just past Blue Ribbon Lanes. Keep going straight through a bunch of traffic lights. You will pass Bob Evans, Kroger, Shamrock Liquors, Blockbuster etc. You will start heading uphill, stay in the left hand lane, and you will eventually pass some used car lots end up at 4 way intersection at the top of the hill with Dominos Pizza on your right. Get in the left hand turn lane. After the left hand turn you will be on Blackburn Ave. Keep going straight you will pass Hager Elementary on your right. You will go around what is know as dead mans curve and then back up hill, you should see the stadium lights on and the back of Verity Middle School. Turn right and you can park behind Verity.

I appreciate it GIAT, it has been a while since I have been to Putnam, looking forward to watching the game there this friday, should be a dandy of a ballgame.

Here's to some good football! :thumb: Cheers.

The fact that Russell has 2 State Titles compared to Ashland's 11, is like more than 5 times the maroon icing on my cake. ;) :sssh: :p Now cmon boys lets stop this non sense....

 

When's the last time they won a state title?????:confused: That's like comparing Princeton's titles (last one in 1950) to say a more contemporary power like Miami or USC. Same but different - Yes I know you were being ironic- but you are always bringing up the glory day of TomCat athletics and it seems they've been going south for awhile despite your obstinate denials!!

When did this thread become about Russell and Ashland?????

Did anyone notice at the Ashland Raceland game that there were numerous empty seats on the ashland side. I don't ever remember seeing that before unless it was raining of something like that. I think the raceland fans just might have out numberered the Ashland. Belfry could very well pack the house on Friday. Go Tomcats...

When did this thread become about Russell and Ashland?????

Welcome to any thread involving a team from the 16th region!!!

When talking about Russell or Ashland the other is always brought up..... I guess in week three there will be numerous post on that game. Back to the game at hand. With the pirates beating NCC and Raceland beating the Tomcats, I have to go with the Pirates in a close one. Look for Ashland to be better this week. Good luck to both teams!

REDDEVILMVP'06 Fields (guts and glue) and 42 can do this. Others on Ashland have no chance based upon the Ironton and Raceland contests. If Ashland backs hesitate when contact comes the Pirates will smell blood in the water and Tomcats will be walking a short

 

I couldn't agree more, I think I know who you are talking about? IMO, He is a tremendous athlete and a great kid, but should not be running out of the backfield! Hopefully the coaches will finally see this (after two yrs) an give someone else a chance back there? I would like to see them in the Wish Bone with Davis, Cordle and Mcleod in the backfield!

 

Wishbone would nice but- we all know thats not going to happen,why not put Davis,Cordel on the line and spread the field ,put Mcleod or Thomas in a single back or I formation ,power I in the red zone .

Need lineman who can fire off the ball and drive people at least 3yrds for anything to work consitantly.

Ashland has always been successfull in the past stopping the bone,Tomcats have to score to win.

The toughest guys up front will win the game.;)

Wishbone would nice but- we all know thats not going to happen,why not put Davis,Cordel on the line and spread the field ,put Mcleod or Thomas in a single back or I formation ,power I in the red zone .

Need lineman who can fire off the ball and drive people at least 3yrds for anything to work consitantly.

Ashland has always been successfull in the past stopping the bone,Tomcats have to score to win.

The toughest guys up front will win the game.;)

 

We may see single back with 4 wide.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.