Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry vs Ashland

Featured Replies

Wishbone would nice but- we all know thats not going to happen,why not put Davis,Cordel on the line and spread the field ,put Mcleod or Thomas in a single back or I formation ,power I in the red zone .

Need lineman who can fire off the ball and drive people at least 3yrds for anything to work consitantly.

Ashland has always been successfull in the past stopping the bone,Tomcats have to score to win.

The toughest guys up front will win the game.;)

:thumb: In all reality, Ashland whipped Raceland in everything except the score & special teams. Raceland's defense made the big plays in the Red Zone by beating the defense off the ball. Controlling the line of scrimmage was the key. If Ashland recovered the onside kick the momentum would have changed in their favor. Tomcats will be hungry for the W they are not a bad football team as everyone would like for you to believe.

  • Replies 179
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When did this thread become about Russell and Ashland?????

 

I am looking forward to watching Belfry a tough,disipled wishbone football team .

Belfry reminds me of Herb Conleys wishbone teams in the 70s .We were hard to stop .I watched Belfry scrimmage last year at Morehead and enjoyed watching them.Does Belfry have a good option game to go with the inside game?:thumb:

Whats your prediciton cvillecat?

See post # 9. I picked the Tomcats to win.

I am looking forward to watching Belfry a tough,disipled wishbone football team .

Belfry reminds me of Herb Conleys wishbone teams in the 70s .We were hard to stop .I watched Belfry scrimmage last year at Morehead and enjoyed watching them.Does Belfry have a good option game to go with the inside game?:thumb:

 

 

Usually they do, Jericho51, but it takes them a few weeks to get it clicking, especially with a new signal caller. Not the easiest position to play in that offense.

IMO it is not the option that kills you out of Belfry's wishbone. It is the Belly and Lead off tackle plays that just keep pounding at you. Belfry is usually very patient and will just wear a team down.

I am looking forward to watching Belfry a tough,disipled wishbone football team .

Belfry reminds me of Herb Conleys wishbone teams in the 70s .We were hard to stop .I watched Belfry scrimmage last year at Morehead and enjoyed watching them.Does Belfry have a good option game to go with the inside game?:thumb:

 

 

Belfry squeaked out a 7-6 win over NCC last week because their offense looked horrendous and the defense picked up the slack.

 

If their offense takes a dramatic turn for the better, I say Belfry wins by a score of 21-10.

 

If it hasn't improved, then the game could be 7-6, 14-13, or 14-7 in favor of either team.

Belfry squeaked out a 7-6 win over NCC last week because their offense looked horrendous and the defense picked up the slack.

 

If their offense takes a dramatic turn for the better, I say Belfry wins by a score of 21-10.

 

If it hasn't improved, then the game could be 7-6, 14-13, or 14-7 in favor of either team.

 

I feel this same way iPapi, I see it possibly playing out this way as well.

There may be some noticeable changes in Ashland's starting lineup tonight. :sssh:

There may be some noticeable changes in Ashland's starting lineup tonight. :sssh:

 

 

Have Gurule and Holbrook petitioned the KHSAA for another year of eligibility? :dancingpa :dancingpa :lol: :lol:

LRCW: You’re breaking an old man’s heart - he's gone to college and his family misses him. :cry:

LRCW: You’re breaking an old man’s heart - he's gone to college and we miss him. :cry:

 

 

And so do the Tomcats and all their fans.

Good luck to both teams, and here's to a good injury free game..

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.