Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bryce Harper is a class A Punk

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will take him and all of his anger issues on my team.

I will take him and all of his anger issues on my team.

 

Same here. He might be a bit of a tool. At least a 4-tool player.

Wait, didn't he just give a homeless woman a jar of money in Chicago??

Harper gets called a tool for acting like a jackwagon, but managers like Earl Weaver, Lou Pinella, Billy Martin etc, get cheered when the get in an umps face, kick dirt and throw bases. No doubt, the guy can be a jerk. But for some reason other guys get a free pass for being just as big of a jerk.

One of the best players in the game, but we forget how young he is and maybe needs to grow up a little.

What baseball player isn't a tool? I mean honestly.

Until he hits someone on the field, I really don't care what he "says."

One of the best players in the game, but we forget how young he is and maybe needs to grow up a little.

I agree with this. I believe he is 23. Most 23 year-olds, myself included, don't/didn't have a clue. Hopefully he'll mature into a decent person when all is said and done.

I think he's a great player, when he keeps his head in the game. He does have a TON of maturing to do though. However, you guys are right, I'll take his passion over someone who plays right field, strolls up to the plate, wiffs and strolls back to the dugout. He is a bit of a prima donna, most of the great ones were/are.

I will take him and all of his anger issues on my team.

 

I'd take him in a Reds uniform in a heartbeat.

One of the best players in the game, but we forget how young he is and maybe needs to grow up a little.

 

That answer was acceptable 2 years ago. That doesn't fly now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.