Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are some small and meaningless ways in which you rebel?

Featured Replies

:lol2:

 

I always ask for a "big boy" cup for my water.

 

Then they charge you for a large cup. If you get 8 small ones it's perfectly free and annoying

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I paid a traffic ticket in change last year. It caused quite the fuss among my BGP friends.

My Father in Law always orders Fried Bologna when he goes to restaurants... this always draws good responses...

I wait to poop in the morning until I get to work so that I poop on the clock and not on my time.

rzdov.gif

 

I have adjusted peoples time on more than one occasion for abusing this...

My Father in Law always orders Fried Bologna when he goes to restaurants... this always draws good responses...

 

Nothing better than a fried Bologna sandwich on occasion.

When people tailgate me, I go slower.

Not being a slave to fashion. Since my clothes were never in style, they can never go out of style.................or something like that.

When I take movies back to a Redbox...I'm not kind, I don't rewind. :wacky:

I might procrastinate or get "sidetracked" completing Mrs. C1s honey-do list...

 

I might be more apt to use sarcasm when family or friends are taking themselves too seriously...

 

When I'm told to be on my best behavior is when you will see me NOT be on my best behavior!!! :bunny:

When people tailgate me, I go slower.

 

When people tailgate me, I courteously pull over for them to pass me. Not kidding.

 

They're happy, I'm happy. Courtesy: I don't know why this is a hard concept to comprehend.

When people tailgate me, I courteously pull over for them to pass me. Not kidding.

 

They're happy, I'm happy. Courtesy: I don't know why this is a hard concept to comprehend.

 

That's all fine and we'll if there are extra lanes or the opportunity. But I drive on 2 lane roads with no shoulder. And I drive at or slightly above the speed limit. I most assuradly am not going to pull into the grass ditch to be courteous. And speaking of courteous, it's a 2 way street ( no pun intended). It's not courteous on their part to tailgate someone. I have no problem if they want to pass me. But I am not going to go faster than is safe just because you run your car right up in my grill.

That's all fine and we'll if there are extra lanes or the opportunity. But I drive on 2 lane roads with no shoulder. And I drive at or slightly above the speed limit. I most assuradly am not going to pull into the grass ditch to be courteous. And speaking of courteous, it's a 2 way street ( no pun intended). It's not courteous on their part to tailgate someone. I have no problem if they want to pass me. But I am not going to go faster than is safe just because you run your car right up in my grill.

If I am holding someone back on a 2 lane road I will look for a driveway to pull into to let them pass, then get back on the road. This is not an uncommon occurrence. A few people will wave in appreciation.

At work, if there are people who have not said thank you to me for holding the door open for them, I'll intintionaly not hold the door for them ever again. Even if they have there hands full.

No way I'm wearing a seat belt .

If I am holding someone back on a 2 lane road I will look for a driveway to pull into to let them pass, then get back on the road. This is not an uncommon occurrence. A few people will wave in appreciation.

 

Zero percent chance I would ever do that. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.