Beat theguru contest!

theguru

Piece of cake, right? We will just see about that! biggrin.gif

This is a new contest with some strange rules so listen up if you want to beat theguru. This week the contest is open to all members of BGP. However, once you have won any contest on the site starting today you will no longer be able to enter the beat theguru contest. In other words, I want to make sure I can win this contest each week so I am getting rid of anyone that is battle tested.

Click here to enter the beat theguru contest!

Mr. Bluto, it is put up or shut up time so get to the thread and enter the contest. I don't think you can beat theguru...

Considering the games and the teams you've picked, BIG GUY, I feel like I am trying to select the single number which will come up on the roulette wheel at Caesar's. Nonetheless, this sounds like FUN....I'm game and you're on! :D

Considering the games and the teams you've picked, BIG GUY, I feel like I am trying to select the single number which will come up on the roulette wheel at Caesar's. Nonetheless, this sounds like FUN....I'm game and you're on! :D

C'mon now Ox, I picked against the #1 3A team in the state playing at "home." Belfry has won two out of the last three 2A titles and they are playing a 1A school that has to travel four hours. And, I......................................... needed another private school for the contest.... :D

PRIVATE SCHOOL POWER!!!

C'mon now Ox, I picked against the #1 3A team in the state playing at "home." Belfry has won two out of the last three 2A titles and they are playing a 1A school that has to travel four hours. And, I......................................... needed another private school for the contest.... :D

PRIVATE SCHOOL POWER!!!

As a Private School Guy, you gave me no choice...Let's Go Publics and put this guy down for the count! :ylsuper:

I can win more than once? correct?

Nope. That's what was so funny. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Piece of cake, right? We will just see about that! biggrin.gif

This is a new contest with some strange rules so listen up if you want to beat theguru. This week the contest is open to all members of BGP. However, once you have won any contest on the site starting today you will no longer be able to enter the beat theguru contest. In other words, I want to make sure I can win this contest each week so I am getting rid of anyone that is battle tested.

Click here to enter the beat theguru contest!