Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MTSU 90 Michigan State 81

Featured Replies

The two seed in their bracket lost and DAYTON COULDNT BEAT THE LOUSY 10 SEED AND IM MISERABLE AND AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One brother is a Mizzou fan, another is a Sparty fan, and I'm a happy camper!

And a million brackets suddenly cried out...

 

Finally a big upset. Love it.

 

Yes and Yes. I'm glad my brackets are screwed. I did for a moment try to imagine how it felt being an MSU fan. It was not good. It was in fact very bad.

Not that it excuses the loss, but no way should MTSU out of Conference USA be a 15 seed.

 

You know what Cal says about seeding teams lower than they should be...... It doesn't hurt them. It hurts the millions of people that thought the other team would win.

I absolutely love it. As long as it isnt the Cats, I love the Madness. Watched about 90% of this game and just kept feeling like MSU would turn it on and evetually pull away. Instead, they never lead.

 

Valentine should didnt look like the National POY today.

biggest upset in NCAA tournament ever?

 

No, I don't think so. I believe that is the 8th time a 15 has beat a 2 seed.

Of all the high seeds Michigan State seemed to be the biggest lock for Houston.

 

The one year I don't pick Zaga to advance a round and they have a great shot.

Of all the high seeds Michigan State seemed to be the biggest lock for Houston.

 

The one year I don't pick Zaga to advance a round and they have a great shot.

Just saw on my phone at the state tourney there were over 13 million brackets this year and now none of them are perfect.

No, I don't think so. I believe that is the 8th time a 15 has beat a 2 seed.

 

Out of those 2 seeds I will say msu was probably the only 2 seed to lose who was one of the top 2 favorites to win it all. So biggest upset ever could be true.

I'm one of the lucky ones. I had UVA beating Mich. St. so my F4 still in tact. Didn't Pick the zags either tho...or Syracuse, or little rock, or Yale....

How about those people talking about how great Izzo is...

How about those people talking about how great Izzo is...

 

He's top 3 like it or not.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.