Help Me Pick A Restaurant (Eastern Louisville Suburbs)

jpa2825

Buddy wants me to pick from the following list of restaurants for dinner this weekend. Yelp reviews are good on all 3. Any advice?

- Pizza (Old School New York Pizza)

- Mexican (Guaca Mole Cocina Mexicana)

- BBQ (Momma's Mustard Pickles & BBQ) (he said we could do Mark's Feed Store, but both of us are looking to try something new)

Can't speak to the pizza, but Guaca Mole and and Momma's BBQ are both really good. If I had to choose just one, I'd to Momma's.

I think Momma's probably makes the best BBQ in the city right now. Get anything you want on the menu and you can't go wrong... BUT... you can order the chicken wings in any amount and DO NOT leave there without having at least two or three chicken wings with your meal. They're outstanding.

Can't speak to the pizza, but Guaca Mole and and Momma's BBQ are both really good. If I had to choose just one, I'd to Momma's.

I think Momma's probably makes the best BBQ in the city right now. Get anything you want on the menu and you can't go wrong... BUT... you can order the chicken wings in any amount and DO NOT leave there without having at least two or three chicken wings with your meal. They're outstanding.

Better wings than FABD? I find that nearly impossible to believe...

Buddy wants me to pick from the following list of restaurants for dinner this weekend. Yelp reviews are good on all 3. Any advice?

- Pizza (Old School New York Pizza)

- Mexican (Guaca Mole Cocina Mexicana)

- BBQ (Momma's Mustard Pickles & BBQ) (he said we could do Mark's Feed Store, but both of us are looking to try something new)

My pick is Momma's.