Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Name your least favorite NFL team

Featured Replies

Cowboys a very close second for me. The whole America's Team thing always rubbed me the wrong way..

  • Replies 74
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As an NFC East guy, it's Dallas, and it's not even close.

Ravens by 10,000 miles.

Steelers. Don't care for Hines Ward, Coach Tomlin, Mike Mitchell

Who ever plays the Bengals!

Who Dey!

Cowboys but the Steelers are gaining fast.

 

Cowboys because I dislike all sports teams that have been overhyped by the media.

 

Steelers because they are held up like they are a great franchise that does it all the right way when their off the field track record is one of the worst in the NFL. They are one of the worst in the NFL in women abuse charges over the past 10 - 15 years.

49ers, beat the Bengals twice in the Super Bowl, plus I never like Jeff Garcia.....he married a playboy playmate for the love of goodness!

Niners...I couldn't stand Joe Montana back in the day, still don't like the Niners

Cowboys...growing up, you were either a Cowboys Fan or a Steelers Fan

Patriots...dislike all Boston Teams...I may respect them, but I don't like them.

Falcons...dislike all Atlanta Teams (however I loved Dominique Wilkins)

  • Author
Cowboys but the Steelers are gaining fast.

 

Cowboys because I dislike all sports teams that have been overhyped by the media.

 

Steelers because they are held up like they are a great franchise that does it all the right way when their off the field track record is one of the worst in the NFL. They are one of the worst in the NFL in women abuse charges over the past 10 - 15 years.

3 charges since 2000. One acquitted, one dropped and one player released the next day.

3 charges since 2000. One acquitted, one dropped and one player released the next day.

 

Thank you. So much for that narrative. :lol2:

  • Author
Green Bay.
Really? Who's your favorite team? Someone in that division?

Oh how I love being a Cowboys fan! I so enjoy all the haters out there. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.