Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Name your least favorite NFL team

Featured Replies

The Colts and it is not even close.

 

Shady owner, Deflategate, and many more teams that deserved Andrew Luck than the Colts after one bad season because Peyton was hurt.

 

And dislike is probably the right word for the how I feel about the Colts. As for the other 31 teams, I pretty much like them all.

 

I think the Colts would be my #2 team..

  • Replies 74
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I hate a lot of teams.

 

Dallas, Philly and Washington top the list I guess.

Save your nickels, road trip to Pittsburgh some time next fall.

Save your nickels, road trip to Pittsburgh some time next fall.

 

We'll see. Hopefully...

I hate a lot of teams.

 

Dallas, Philly and Washington top the list I guess.

 

Does this tell me you are a Giants fan?

 

Does this tell me you are a Giants fan?

 

:lol2:...how long have you been a member here?

  • Author
:lol2:...how long have you been a member here?

Dude, you're gonna have to go back to the ring avatar.

I hate the Titans so much. Even though I was 9 at the time in 1999 when the Jags lost 3 games all year to the Titans each time. If that Jags team would have played the Rams in that Super Bowl they would have won. I cried when they lost the 3rd game.

Curious, is it recent or have you always had a disdain for the Seahawks?

 

Yes and no

Jags: Bore me to death. I can't even watch when they are on Thursday night football.

 

Titans: Kind of the same as the Jags. Just an average team.

:lol2:...how long have you been a member here?

 

Observation skills apparently lacking for VOR.

 

Observation skills apparently lacking for VOR.

 

Ive made enemies because of the Giants lol

The Ravens would probably top my list. I grew up with a family that had several Browns fans, and I always pulled for them by association, even though not really what I would call a Cleveland fan myself. When that franchise ran off to Baltimore, I hated it. I've never liked them, and never will.

 

I grew up disliking the Raiders. I just didn't like the "attitude" and I could never be a Raiders fan no matter what, so they would probably be 2nd on my list. Some of my favorite players have worn the black and silver, though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.