Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Name your least favorite NFL team

Featured Replies

Oh how I love being a Cowboys fan! I so enjoy all the haters out there. :lol2:

 

I'm sorry.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you. So much for that narrative. :lol2:

 

3 charges since 2000. One acquitted, one dropped and one player released the next day.

 

In the quick search I found six. So much for these replies. :p

  • Author
In the quick search I found six. So much for these replies. :p

I apologize, I surely skipped one. Chris Rainey was another. There are 4.

 

Here's the link. Seems only 2 were actual charges that stuck.

 

Pittsburgh Steelers Arrest Records

 

 

Now liquored up kickers destroying towel dispensers, we got. Peeing in public, that too.

I'm certain my fave will top the list with this crowd. Expound on why if you wish. I'll start:

 

Mine is the Ravens and it's not even close. And really, it's been their head coaches for me. I can't stand Billick and I can't stand Harbaugh to the nth degree. Suggs doesn't help either.:lol2:

 

:eek:

How will we ever be friends?

I've had issues with the Broncos since they beat Brett Favre in the Super Bowl.

 

The Rams are a close second based on their win over the Titans in the only game more gut wrenching than the Bengals/Steelers fiasco.

  • Author
:eek:

How will we ever be friends?

I know. We are still friends. Except on Sundays. And an occasional Monday, Thursday, or Saturday.:smug:

Steelers are the obvious choice, but that's no fun.

 

My second choice probably comes from the NFC East. I've lived around fans of those teams for too long to tolerate any of them having any kind of success. I rejoice in the misery of that entire division.

  • Author
Steelers are the obvious choice, but that's no fun.

 

My second choice probably comes from the NFC East. I've lived around fans of those teams for too long to tolerate any of them having any kind of success. I rejoice in the misery of that entire division.

Disdain for an entire division. I feel that.

Is it bad that I don't have a "least favorite"? Am I not a true football fan if I don't?

 

There are teams that I find little joy in watching, but in football, there are so many players that I can find reasons to really enjoy watching a player or two for several teams. Being a Ravens fan, I should probably "least like" the Steelers and Patriots. No can do. I'll watch those games every chance that I get and find myself secretly being "for" them. Maybe I should dislike the Broncos, but #1 - who can be against PManning and #2 - half my family lives in Colorado and it is a fun rivalry with them.

 

So...I don't know who I "dislike."

  • Author
Is it bad that I don't have a "least favorite"? Am I not a true football fan if I don't?

 

There are teams that I find little joy in watching, but in football, there are so many players that I can find reasons to really enjoy watching a player or two for several teams. Being a Ravens fan, I should probably "least like" the Steelers and Patriots. No can do. I'll watch those games every chance that I get and find myself secretly being "for" them. Maybe I should dislike the Broncos, but #1 - who can be against PManning and #2 - half my family lives in Colorado and it is a fun rivalry with them.

 

So...I don't know who I "dislike."

Cowboys are a popular choice.:lol2:
  • Author
:lol2: True, but I was a Cowboys fan before I went all batty for the Ravens. Plus, I could never be against my pal @Run To State's team!

He watches games with the other Cowboy guy, mtnref, in ref's bunker

The Colts and it is not even close.

 

Shady owner, Deflategate, and many more teams that deserved Andrew Luck than the Colts after one bad season because Peyton was hurt.

 

And dislike is probably the right word for the how I feel about the Colts. As for the other 31 teams, I pretty much like them all.

I hate a lot of teams.

 

Dallas, Philly and Washington top the list I guess.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.