Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Name your least favorite NFL team

Featured Replies

Only two teams that I really dislike are the Dolphins and Titans. I have no great reason other than I couldn't stand Dan Marino and the Titans have needed new jerseys since they became a team. (My sports hate reasons are clearly terrible!)

  • Replies 74
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we're talking "football", it's the Steelers. No self-respecting Browns fan could ever do anything but hate the Steelers. This goes way back. Steelers fans would feel the same about the Browns if 1995 hadn't have happened.

 

If we're talking "personal", it's the Ravens. No loyalty to the fans of Cleveland, Modell put a moratorium on negotiating a stadium deal with the city of Cleveland then went behind their back and made a deal with Baltimore. Baltimore, of all places, should know what it's like when your team up and leaves. This is why I hate Baltimore, but it's not about football, it's personal.

 

Patriots are next, their coach was in Cleveland when they left town and prior to that, he benched Kosar and then traded him. Unforgivable.

 

Then Denver, foiled the Browns in the AFC Championship game too many times in the late 80's. Drat that John Elway. The phantom field goal, the drive, the fumble. Aaaaaaaaah!

  • Author
Steelers are #1 for me with a bullet.

 

Ravens and Bears are next in line.

They screwed up the restaurant deal for you and you can't forgive it. Grudge holder

I'm tempted to say Giants, since they literally stole 2 SBs from us, but in the 1980's I was a fan of the Giants. I used to go gaga over LT. I vividly remember the play that ended the career of Joe Theisman.

I'm tempted to say Giants' date=' since they literally stole 2 SBs from us, but in the 1980's I was a fan of the Giants. I used to go gaga over LT. I vividly remember the play that ended the career of Joe Theisman.[/quote']

 

Stole as in they smacked Tom Brady around...is that what you mean?

Bengals slightly over the Ravens.

 

Pats and Cowboys next.

Ravens , Steelers , and Browns in no order I dislike them all.

I HATE EVERYONE BUT THE COWBOYS

 

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS

and dont remind me about last 20 yrs. I dont like to think about it. I live in the past.

Packers. I'm a Bears fan so it's natural. I also really dislike the Cowboys. Idk why though.

Falcons, Panthers, and Saints, in that order. Outside of the NFC South, the Ravens.

Patriots for Football

 

Red Sox for Baseball

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.