Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Name your least favorite NFL team

Featured Replies

I'm certain my fave will top the list with this crowd. Expound on why if you wish. I'll start:

 

Mine is the Ravens and it's not even close. And really, it's been their head coaches for me. I can't stand Billick and I can't stand Harbaugh to the nth degree. Suggs doesn't help either.:lol2:

  • Replies 74
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad you used the words least favorite instead of hate.

 

I have to go Steelers, no explanation really needed as I'm sure others will type paragraphs that I'd probably agree with.

If I had to pick one, I'd go with the Colts. Wherever Rex Ryan is comes in a close second.

Steelers, not even close, as well. They have generally pounded the Bengals. Never liked Cowher, Bradshaw, Ward.

  • Author
Steelers, not even close, as well.

I was counting on that one.:lol2:

Typically it is the Cowboys. I do find myself often rooting against the Patriots, but I have great admiration in what they do.

  • Author
Seahawks

 

Seahawks

Curious, is it recent or have you always had a disdain for the Seahawks?

As long as an Irsay is in the front office, it's the backstabbing, lowdown, leaving-town-in-the-middle-of-the-night Colts.

Curious, is it recent or have you always had a disdain for the Seahawks?

 

Well the 49ers are my favorite team for one thing. But I think Seahawks probably the last 5 years have pushed them to the top of my list.

A common theme will be that the teams cited here will be teams that do not perennially suck. Not gonna be a lot of Jaguar haters, for example. Maybe a couple will say Cleveland when all is said and done.

Dallas Cowboys.

 

1971 Season/ Super Bowl VI.

 

Mainly though it boils back to the "America's Team" mantra. Just like the Atlanta Braves, I can't stand a squad that picks up that pretentious mantra.

I don't care enough about the NFL and don't even have a favorite team, but my least favorite would probably be the Cowboys.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.