What Are You "Snobbish" About?

Clyde

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bourbon, bourbon, and bourbon...I refuse to drink bottom shelf dusties as well as mid-shelf staples like Jim Beam...those days have passed me. Any bourbon that comes with a "handle", larger than 750 ml, cannot be any good...

I'm getting more snobbish all the time and have walked away from bars / bartenders who try to hock that well water stuff at a mark up...

Single Barrel, reputable distillery, prefer 100 proof or close....not necessarily brand loyal, but if you are thinking of getting me a gift I am a fan of Wild Turkey, in particular Rare Breed....I will always, always partake of Pappy anytime, anywhere....

What is the definition of snobbish for this conversation?

I'm picky about some things, but I don't know if that is snobbish or not. For instance, I like Heinz ketchup, and if it isn't, I really don't want it. But I don't think that makes me snobbish because it doesn't bother me if you like some other brand and I won't judge you for using Kroger ketchup.

Oh. My. God. Don't even get me started! I'll be much more selective from now on!

Just last week on our trip to Florida... We had planned to stay with a couple friends on Wednesday night but that fell through. So we just found a cheap room at a Travelodge. Needless to say, the Four Points Sheraton we stayed in the rest of the weekend was a tad nicer. :lol2: