What Are You "Snobbish" About?

Clyde

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just last week on our trip to Florida... We had planned to stay with a couple friends on Wednesday night but that fell through. So we just found a cheap room at a Travelodge. Needless to say, the Four Points Sheraton we stayed in the rest of the weekend was a tad nicer. :lol2:

Here's my review of the Royal Inn in Mount Vernon, Illinois:

Advice: You Should Never Stay in the Royal Inn in Mount Vernon, Illinois | AllKyHoops.com

What is the definition of snobbish for this conversation?

I'm picky about some things, but I don't know if that is snobbish or not. For instance, I like Heinz ketchup, and if it isn't, I really don't want it. But I don't think that makes me snobbish because it doesn't bother me if you like some other brand and I won't judge you for using Kroger ketchup.

Good question. Many of the posts are "picky" and not "snobbish." Snobbish is like the bourbon post by BirdBrain. He likes the "fine" stuff and will not drink the "every day" stuff.

If I said I would never drive a brand new Chevrolet. I only drive Cadillacs that would an example.

If I said I only stay at hotels that have a bath robe for me to wear that would an example.

I would never eat steak at ... only Ruby's that would be an example.

Snobbish would be

If there is anything I'm snobbish about, it may be hotels. I'm not above staying in a 3 star, but nothing lower. I'm lucky. My connections make it possible for me to stay in some VERY nice hotels.

I should have hit you up before I went to Florida. Dang it.