Walton-Verona 67 Boone County 57

For those who are not aware, Boone County is now 3-14 on the season. This score is more of a sign of improvement for Boone than a significant win for Walton Verona.

I would agree with you. This is a game where Boone's top scorer for the season had a off night going 0-9 and Boone's 6'-8" center was home sick.

WV is a good team, but Boone at full strength could have changed the outcome.

Also heard this was a 20 point game with about 3 minutes to go so maybe not even as close as the score shows?

It was a 20 point game and with about 2:35, WV called a time out And put all starters back in after Boone went on a little run.

So one with a off night, one home sick and that's what happen to the varsity, what happen to the JV and Freshmen games?

Boone has started over half the games on varsity with 3 soph and 2 juniors because of losing a lot last season. If the 3 soph were on JV this season, there would be not many teams able to stay with them. I guess Boone has decided to take some losses this season, but the younger players on varsity is getting a lot of experience and I feel everyone will see the payoff in the next couple of seasons. My comments was not to take away from WV, just to comment on Boone's progress this season. They started off with one of the toughest schedules with the least experience , but keep improving each game.