Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Serious question on Bill Clinton

Featured Replies

So there is mounds of evidence with Clinton and none with Reagan except for a belief on intention .

 

Again the point of this topic is how everyone believes Cosby is guilty because he has a lot of accusers. Ol slick willy has a lot of accusers but we turn a blind eye.

 

You will be sent to prison for years for being caught with a few crack rocks. Mandatory. You can get probation for being caught with an ounce of powder of cocaine.

 

One ounce of powder can make a whole lotta crack rocks.

 

That's not enough evidence for you? Sentencing made during the Reagan Era. War on Drugs. That isn't enough evidence for you?

 

But I'm supposed to believe Clinton is a serial rapist because you said so?

 

 

Whatever.

  • Replies 152
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Send me a link to the transcript that you referred to in your last post and I will be happy to answer. I've been searching for one and couldn't find it.

 

I finally found a transcript. It seems that she was somewhat unclear as to exactly what happened, but I suppose that 20 years after the fact, it would be tough to remember.

 

If all that happened was that he exposed himself, I would define that as sexual harassment. If he touched her at all, I would define that as sexual assault.

 

Either behavior is, of course, wrong. Regardless, this lawsuit was about sexual harassment and not sexual assault.

Not switching topics. Just pointing out that people who don't like Clinton will believe he is a serial rapist who has gotten away with raping women for decades because of his money and power. That would be you.

 

There are people like me who believe Ronald Reagan is a serial racist who set out to systematically destroy the black community and was very successful in doing so. To this day the black community still feels the effects of Reagan political moves in the 80s purposely done to set blacks back in America.

 

We all believe that politicians we don't like are the devil. Just the way it is. The same way you think it is amazing that I'd defend Clinton the serial rapist yet in the same breath I find it amazing anyone would defend Reagan the serial racist.

 

It is what it is.

 

 

I for one don't hate either(conservative here). I think Clinton was someone who folks saw could grease the wheels and help with bipartisan problems. He did that, and he didn't. He also became POTUS at a tipping point(.COM era) where it was honestly hard for a POTUS to fail. Clinton didn't do a good job of making the windfall a short one, he just kinda blindly expanded things to make it easier for folks to fail, not on him completely or the Dems but it happened.

 

I feel the same way about Reagan. A large part of what you're talking about as far as him being a racist is fundamentally routed in the fact that he A) Didn't embrace fare wages for Mexican farm workers WHICH WERE ILLAGAL, and B) The Apartheid Act(which IMO is pure politics) regarding South Africa. C) It was Nixon who started the crack down on drugs which was mostly carried on and built up by Reagan or at least on his watch.

It's not far fetched for Clinton to hide it better than Cosby. It's far fetched for Cosby to hide it better and longer than Clinton. I just don't think Clinton has anything to hide. You do.

 

Have you watched House of Cards?

I finally found a transcript. It seems that she was somewhat unclear as to exactly what happened, but I suppose that 20 years after the fact, it would be tough to remember.

 

If all that happened was that he exposed himself, I would define that as sexual harassment. If he touched her at all, I would define that as sexual assault.

 

Either behavior is, of course, wrong. Regardless, this lawsuit was about sexual harassment and not sexual assault.

 

Agreed. Cosby is kinda in a different ball park, not a ball park that is admirable by any stretch but still different.

Have you watched House of Cards?

 

No. Is that about the Louisville basketball team?

For the record, from the beginning I had serious questions if Cosby wasn't being wronged. They said there is new evidence? But from what Lipton posted, is there actually new evidence or just a new guy following up on a campaign promise?

Cosby = rapist

Clinton = womanizer/predator

 

Back in the day I always felt Clinton's women issue's were a political witch hunt. I sort of thought he was cheating but thought that was between him and his wife not me.

 

That all ended for me when Lewinsky captured the goods on the blue dress. It ended because rather than telling the truth he and his inner circle began to spin and smear what seemed to be a harmless young girl.

 

This was the same day I lost credibility for HRC. After being publicly humiliated by her husband she still stayed connected with the hope of being president.

 

Had she left him and stood on her own two feet, I might still be in her camp.

I have the same warm fuzzies for BHO that PP92 has for Reagan. Wonder who history will record as superior , a honest leader that advanced the USA ? I used to shake my head and think how silly it was to hear people say " Barack Obama hates America" because I didn't think so at that time .. after 7 years of him I'm not sure if those people I thought were kinda radical were not correct all along .

It is interesting the lengths the Clinton apologists will go to in order to try to justify his raping and assaulting multiple women over the years. I guess you have to in order to continue to support him. Or his wife given her involvement in the cover up and attempted destruction of the various women.

Bill's favorability rating is higher than every politician running according to Gallup. I guess the majority of the nation is a Clinton apologist.

 

I imagine it's much like any politician. If you believe Trump is refreshing you ignore what he is really saying and you forgive him for that.

So the apologists have a lot of company, doesn't make it right how he abused those women or how she was involved. I guess whatever helps people justify what they'll accept from their politicians so they can sleep at night. I have higher standards.

Bill's favorability rating is higher than every politician running according to Gallup. I guess the majority of the nation is a Clinton apologist.

 

I imagine it's much like any politician. If you believe Trump is refreshing you ignore what he is really saying and you forgive him for that.

 

Approval ratings when they left office:

 

66% - Clinton

63% - Reagan

63% - JFK (at time of death)

 

59% - Eisenhower

56% - H.W. Bush

53% - Ford

49% - Johnson

 

34% - Carter

34% - W. Bush

24% - Nixon

Meanwhile Bill Cosby's favorability has fallen to 25%, and apparently Bill Clinton is guilty of the same crime.

 

Hey, those of you tearing down Sam Jackson in the other thread, tell me again how we don't give white men a pass.

 

For the record, I believe both are innocent until proven guilty. (After watching Netflix's Making a Muderer I am forever changed.)

Edited by Hellcats
Clarity

Approval ratings when they left office: 66% - Clinton 63% - Reagan 63% - JFK (at time of death) 59% - Eisenhower 56% - H.W. Bush 53% - Ford 49% - Johnson 34% - Carter 34% - W. Bush 24% - Nixon

 

Where is your man Obama gonna fall in there?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.