Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Serious question on Bill Clinton

Featured Replies

How did you possibly read that and think he said it's okay?? :confused:

 

Those are questions. When a person wants clarification, they ask questions.

  • Replies 152
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I want some guy doing any of the above to my wife. :no: Geez. Try looking at it from a woman's perspective for a change.

 

 

The bolded is hysterical from someone who has said they'll vote for Trump, also an accused rapist, if he's the nominee.

So two accusers is OK?

 

Since Cosby has been accused by more that makes what Bill Clinton did OK?

 

How did you possibly read that I said it's okay? Seriously? Where did I say it was okay at?

 

I'll wait. In fact go read my whole post again. I thought I explained my mindset fairly well.

Yeah, I want some guy doing any of the above to my wife. :no: Geez. Try looking at it from a woman's perspective for a change.

 

#irony

Reading comprehension seems to be getting worse with each passing day.

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Peace.

Radical right posters say this thread topic is an example of what is wrong with liberal lefties. For me, this thread is a good example of what I find irritating about the far right. It is the boy who cried wolf story over and over again.

 

I am open minded. I started looking into the stories mentioned in the thread. Here is a good breakdown of the Juanita Broaddrick story:

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juanita_Broaddrick

 

I read up on some of the other stories before posting this. My research of the stories is not in depth, but I have read enough that it causes me to post this.

 

I really am not sure what to believe on the extent of Bill Clinton's sexual issues. I do believe he is boorish and has abused his position in encounters with women. It is a very sad and reprehensible character flaw.

 

However, all these incidents are known and have been investigated thoroughly, including by Ken Starr. And there are no criminal charges. Clinton survived an impeachment. All that tells me that Clinton's "crimes" are not near the level as the ones Cosby is accused of.

 

Like the majority of the right wing claims against the "pervasive abhorrent liberal left", attempts here by right wingers claiming Clinton and Cosby's offenses are the same hurts right wingers in my eyes by damaging their credibility.

 

BWCW ... that is my new label for threads and claims like this. It is tiring reading them on a daily basis and the extremism makes it difficult to determine what might be a valid claim. I worry about when the wolf finally does appear and no one will pay attention. Maybe we are there already.

  • Author
The bolded is hysterical from someone who has said they'll vote for Trump, also an accused rapist, if he's the nominee.

 

I'm not a Trump fan , but this is the first I heard of this . I know he cheated on his first wife but I haven't seen any news outlet running with rape.

Radical right posters say this thread topic is an example of what is wrong with liberal lefties. For me, this thread is a good example of what I find irritating about the far right. It is the boy who cried wolf story over and over again.

 

I am open minded. I started looking into the stories mentioned in the thread. Here is a good breakdown of the Juanita Broaddrick story:

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juanita_Broaddrick

 

I read up on some of the other stories before posting this. My research of the stories is not in depth, but I have read enough that it causes me to post this.

 

I really am not sure what to believe on the extent of Bill Clinton's sexual issues. I do believe he is boorish and has abused his position in encounters with women. It is a very sad and reprehensible character flaw.

 

However, all these incidents are known and have been investigated thoroughly, including by Ken Starr. And there are no criminal charges. Clinton survived an impeachment. All that tells me that Clinton's "crimes" are not near the level as the ones Cosby is accused of.

 

Like the majority of the right wing claims against the "pervasive abhorrent liberal left", attempts here by right wingers claiming Clinton and Cosby's offenses are the same hurts right wingers in my eyes by damaging their credibility.

 

BWCW ... that is my new label for threads and claims like this. It is tiring reading them on a daily basis and the extremism makes it difficult to determine what might be a valid claim. I worry about when the wolf finally does appear and no one will pay attention. Maybe we are there already.

 

If I could like this 1000 times, I would.

I'm not a Trump fan , but this is the first I heard of this . I know he cheated on his first wife but I haven't seen any news outlet running with rape.

 

His first wife accused him of raping her a long time ago. She's since recanted, but the allegation and accusations were there.

  • Author
Radical right posters say this thread topic is an example of what is wrong with liberal lefties. For me, this thread is a good example of what I find irritating about the far right. It is the boy who cried wolf story over and over again.

 

I am open minded. I started looking into the stories mentioned in the thread. Here is a good breakdown of the Juanita Broaddrick story:

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juanita_Broaddrick

 

I read up on some of the other stories before posting this. My research of the stories is not in depth, but I have read enough that it causes me to post this.

 

I really am not sure what to believe on the extent of Bill Clinton's sexual issues. I do believe he is boorish and has abused his position in encounters with women. It is a very sad and reprehensible character flaw.

 

However, all these incidents are known and have been investigated thoroughly, including by Ken Starr. And there are no criminal charges. Clinton survived an impeachment. All that tells me that Clinton's "crimes" are not near the level as the ones Cosby is accused of.

 

Like the majority of the right wing claims against the "pervasive abhorrent liberal left", attempts here by right wingers claiming Clinton and Cosby's offenses are the same hurts right wingers in my eyes by damaging their credibility.

 

BWCW ... that is my new label for threads and claims like this. It is tiring reading them on a daily basis and the extremism makes it difficult to determine what might be a valid claim. I worry about when the wolf finally does appear and no one will pay attention. Maybe we are there already.

 

The entire point of my post is neither Cosby or Clinton have been convicted of a crime. But yet most people are convinced Clinton is innocent and Cosby is guilty.

 

I just find it interesting.

 

If you find it crazy that a man who has been accused of assault or rape over a dozen times I might compare to Cosby , that's on you and not me. I find it crazy you would call that radical.

 

I find it even funnier that I'm being labeled as the radical right. Lol.

Radical right posters say this thread topic is an example of what is wrong with liberal lefties. For me, this thread is a good example of what I find irritating about the far right. It is the boy who cried wolf story over and over again.

 

I am open minded. I started looking into the stories mentioned in the thread. Here is a good breakdown of the Juanita Broaddrick story:

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juanita_Broaddrick

 

I read up on some of the other stories before posting this. My research of the stories is not in depth, but I have read enough that it causes me to post this.

 

I really am not sure what to believe on the extent of Bill Clinton's sexual issues. I do believe he is boorish and has abused his position in encounters with women. It is a very sad and reprehensible character flaw.

 

However, all these incidents are known and have been investigated thoroughly, including by Ken Starr. And there are no criminal charges. Clinton survived an impeachment. All that tells me that Clinton's "crimes" are not near the level as the ones Cosby is accused of.

 

Like the majority of the right wing claims against the "pervasive abhorrent liberal left", attempts here by right wingers claiming Clinton and Cosby's offenses are the same hurts right wingers in my eyes by damaging their credibility.

 

BWCW ... that is my new label for threads and claims like this. It is tiring reading them on a daily basis and the extremism makes it difficult to determine what might be a valid claim. I worry about when the wolf finally does appear and no one will pay attention. Maybe we are there already.

 

Word. Up.

  • Author

Again if you read the list of accusations against Bill Clinton and don't think he is a habitual woman abuser then I'd say you are the radical one blinded party loyalty.

Again if you read the list of accusations against Bill Clinton and don't think he is a habitual woman abuser then I'd say you are the radical one blinded party loyalty.

 

I don't think anyone has said he's not a womanizer/woman abuser. That's not the same thing as a rapist though.

 

As for him and Cosby, I know it's not fair or right, but I can totally picture old Jello pops drugging and raping chicks. I just don't see Clinton being the type of guy that needs to get with chicks who tell him no. Way too suave and smooth for that. Just my perception of it.

 

And that perception has nothing to do with politics. :idunno:

  • Author
I don't think anyone has said he's not a womanizer/woman abuser. That's not the same thing as a rapist though.

 

As for him and Cosby, I know it's not fair or right, but I can totally picture old Jello pops drugging and raping chicks. I just don't see Clinton being the type of guy that needs to get with chicks who tell him no. Way too suave and smooth for that. Just my perception of it.

 

And that perception has nothing to do with politics. :idunno:

 

Again two different women said rape. Multiple more claimed it at first until intimidation and now won't go on record. Forcing hand up dress, getting on top of woman biting her lip and raping her.

 

If this were just a man sleeping around it be a non issue for me. The accusations say he did need to force himself on people.

 

It's blowing my mind this "womanizer" label, he brought a woman to his hotel room asked for oral , she said no, he shoved her head in his lap.

 

Some of us just have different definitons of womanizer .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.