Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Serious question on Bill Clinton

Featured Replies

And I simply want to know about actual rapes. Not groping. Not harassment. Not indecent exposure. Actual rapes. You predictable righties like to mention every single case and throw them in the same category by using the word assault. I just want to know about the actual rapes you all say took place and I want the story as we know it from the actual rapes so I can do my own research and come up with my own conclusions about the actual rapes.

 

I am betting that if these episodes of groping, indecent exposure, or harassment were to happen to your child, you might see the light.

  • Replies 152
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really think that Americans are tired of the Bill hate.

 

I believe it will be a bad move for anyone who tries it against Hillary.

 

I'm betting that there is a generation of young voters who have no idea what a letch and predator that Billy Boy is. They have no idea that Hillary enabled him to rape and harass at will by defending him an attacking his accusers. These young voters should be informed about the history of the woman asking for their votes.

I am betting that if these episodes of groping, indecent exposure, or harassment were to happen to your child, you might see the light.

 

They are all horrible things but I'm not seeing those mentioned above being on the same stratosphere as rape. Not even close IMO.

 

I've been groped, have been a victim of indecent exposure multiple times and have seen sexual harassment up close and personal. I've seen all of the above as well. I've also seen a victim of rape up close and personal. I was the first person she told she was raped and to this day I still don't think she has fully recovered from the experience. Having seen all of those acts directly or indirectly I can't imagine a more deplorable act one can commit is rape. Maybe it's just me but overpowering someone and forcing them to have sex with you disgusts me way more than a dude grabbing a butt or breast, saying something sexually inappropriate or showing his genitals to a woman. We're all different though.

They are all horrible things but I'm not seeing those mentioned above being on the same stratosphere as rape. Not even close IMO.

 

I've been groped, have been a victim of indecent exposure multiple times and have seen sexual harassment up close and personal. I've seen all of the above as well. I've also seen a victim of rape up close and personal. I was the first person she told she was raped and to this day I still don't think she has fully recovered from the experience. Having seen all of those acts directly or indirectly I can't imagine a more deplorable act one can commit is rape. Maybe it's just me but overpowering someone and forcing them to have sex with you disgusts me way more than a dude grabbing a butt or breast, saying something sexually inappropriate or showing his genitals to a woman. We're all different though.

 

I find them all deplorable.

...

Edited by WhoozYoDaddy
duplicate post

They are all horrible things but I'm not seeing those mentioned above being on the same stratosphere as rape. Not even close IMO.

 

I've been groped, have been a victim of indecent exposure multiple times and have seen sexual harassment up close and personal. I've seen all of the above as well. I've also seen a victim of rape up close and personal. I was the first person she told she was raped and to this day I still don't think she has fully recovered from the experience. Having seen all of those acts directly or indirectly I can't imagine a more deplorable act one can commit is rape. Maybe it's just me but overpowering someone and forcing them to have sex with you disgusts me way more than a dude grabbing a butt or breast, saying something sexually inappropriate or showing his genitals to a woman. We're all different though.

Since most rape victims never come forward, how many other Clinton victims may be out there suffering? How many is enough for you to say he should be held accountable?
So, Purple, if most rape victims never alert authorities, for many different reasons, how many other Clinton victims are out there suffering? How many would it take for you to hold the Clinton accountable?

 

One. When did I say he shouldn't be held accountable?

One. When did I say he shouldn't be held accountable?
What about his enabler, Hillary?
What about his enabler, Hillary?

 

Hold her accountable as well. I can't stand Hillary and have stated that multiple times on here. At the same time I want proof they are 100% guilty of what you say they are guilty of. That includes rape, conspiracy to cover up rape and obstruction of justice just to name a few things. All I see right now is stories from biased angles from both sides about Clinton's alleged behavior. The truth is somewhere in the middle and I have no clue what it is. Not taking the anti-Clinton stance isn't excusing or giving a pass to anything. No matter how much you all want it to be.

Hold her accountable as well. I can't stand Hillary and have stated that multiple times on here. At the same time I want proof they are 100% guilty of what you say they are guilty of. That includes rape, conspiracy to cover up rape and obstruction of justice just to name a few things. All I see right now is stories from biased angles from both sides about Clinton's alleged behavior. The truth is somewhere in the middle and I have no clue what it is. Not taking the anti-Clinton stance isn't excusing or giving a pass to anything. No matter how much you all want it to be.

Fair enough. I find it difficult to understand how you knew nothing about these issues prior to reading this thread, though.

One. When did I say he shouldn't be held accountable?

 

Where did I state that you did not? I asked a question. You had to have a number of alleged rapes, I wanted to know the number it would take to get your attention.

Fair enough. I find it difficult to understand how you knew nothing about these issues prior to reading this thread, though.

 

Not about the alleged rapes. The other stuff is stuff I was aware of.

Where did I state that you did not? I asked a question. You had to have a number of alleged rapes, I wanted to know the number it would take to get your attention.

 

Yes. Because everytime I asked how many times he was accused of rape the answer was the complete folder of Clinton the pervert.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.