December 31, 201510 yr Where is your man Obama gonna fall in there? First off, be is not my man. But I am willing to bet he will fall much higher than W. Not sure where Obama will fall, but I don't think that it will be too bad.
December 31, 201510 yr For the record, I believe both are innocent until proven guilty. (After watching Netflix's Making a Muderer I am forever changed.) Agreed. If Cosby is guilty then it will come out. At this point it may not look good, but until he is convict I'm not going to let the charges take charge of my opinion.
December 31, 201510 yr First off' date=' be is not my man. But I am willing to bet he will fall much higher than W. Not sure where Obama will fall, but I don't think that it will be too bad.[/quote'] With your gun and Syrian rhetoric, you could have fooled me. He will finish higher than W, our country is at its weakest point in decades. War is too violent and too mean for our feelings now.
December 31, 201510 yr So you don't believe that Ronald Reagan set out to systematically destroy the black community by allowing the flow of drugs to flourish under his watch while at the same time raising sentencing for drug offenders? You don't believe in COINTELPRO and all of the work done under his watch to cripple the black community that has had a profound affect on the black community for decades? You do understand that crack came when Reagan was the POTUS and his phony War on Drugs ruled the day back then? You know this right? Try this. National Review Online Reagan is still my favorite President. The attitudes that you are portraying are reason no. 1 in my mind that we have created a dependency on federal government to be the end all caretaker of all people that may never work and may never be fixed. Because...when we try to modify and make changes to our dysfunctional social programs, those gaining from the bureaucracy, or think they are gaining, are persuaded to cry racism because something that doesn't work anyway is being taken away.
December 31, 201510 yr With your gun and Syrian rhetoric, you could have fooled me. He will finish higher than W, our country is at its weakest point in decades. War is too violent and too mean for our feelings now. Not putting words in SG's mouth, but you may have him confused with someone else.
December 31, 201510 yr We'll just have to agree to disagree. Even if everything you are saying is 100% factual(and I don't believe everything you are saying is 100% factual) for me it's one thing to be accused of rape. Drugging women and raping them while they are unconscious is a whole different level of totally unacceptable. So you are saying you believe Cosby's accusers but disbelieve Clinton's accusers? Why the double standard? Neither has been convicted, only accused multiple times by multiple victims.
December 31, 201510 yr Hillary's Bimbo squad was accused of strong arm and harassment tactics when new Clinton rape accusers would surface. She is as guilty as he is if he is ever found to have committed these rapes.
December 31, 201510 yr I can already see the television ads. One by one, have the Clinton accusers tell their story of rape at the hands of Bill Clinton, then tell of the vilification at the hands of Hillary and her henchmen. No means No, Hillary. Even when it involves your hubby.
December 31, 201510 yr So what we're saying is that the top candidate on the democrat side has helped cover up rape accusations against her husband, and the top candidate (as of today) on the republican side has been accused of rape himself. Like I've said numerous times, regardless of who wins, we all lose.
December 31, 201510 yr It is interesting the lengths the Clinton apologists will go to in order to try to justify his raping and assaulting multiple women over the years. I guess you have to in order to continue to support him. Or his wife given her involvement in the cover up and attempted destruction of the various women. As someone said earlier, Clinton was (is?) certainly a womanizer and a cheater. For that, he is certainly wrong. I don't know of any evidence of rape. Do you?
December 31, 201510 yr As someone said earlier, Clinton was (is?) certainly a womanizer and a cheater. For that, he is certainly wrong. I don't know of any evidence of rape. Do you? Nope, just like Cosby. Multiple accusations over many years coming from many sources with supporting stories. Maybe it's just the vast right wing conspiracy Hillary is so fond of. The same argument was presented in defense of JFK for decades. No evidence at all.
December 31, 201510 yr We'll just have to agree to disagree. Even if everything you are saying is 100% factual(and I don't believe everything you are saying is 100% factual) for me it's one thing to be accused of rape. Drugging women and raping them while they are unconscious is a whole different level of totally unacceptable. Of course, let's just excuse it because it's Bill Clinton. I'll give you credit, you Lefties are predictable.
December 31, 201510 yr Bill's favorability rating is higher than every politician running according to Gallup. I guess the majority of the nation is a Clinton apologist. I imagine it's much like any politician. If you believe Trump is refreshing you ignore what he is really saying and you forgive him for that. Evidently. It's people like these that make women not want to report harassment, assault and rape. Why report something when a majority of people will not believe you?
December 31, 201510 yr Have you watched House of Cards? Yes!!! I need to finish season 3. I keep starting new shows and getting sidetracked. I'm on Homeland real hard right now.
December 31, 201510 yr So you are saying you believe Cosby's accusers but disbelieve Clinton's accusers? Why the double standard? Neither has been convicted, only accused multiple times by multiple victims. I lean towards believing Cosby is guilty. Not sure about Clinton because as evidenced in this thread people who don't like him want to believe he is a serial rapist. I think Clinton is guilty of something but what he is guilty of isn't clear. Sexual harassment, indecent exposure, groping and womanizing aren't rape to me.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.