Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Serious question on Bill Clinton

Featured Replies

Yes I do.

 

So you don't believe that Ronald Reagan set out to systematically destroy the black community by allowing the flow of drugs to flourish under his watch while at the same time raising sentencing for drug offenders? You don't believe in COINTELPRO and all of the work done under his watch to cripple the black community that has had a profound affect on the black community for decades? You do understand that crack came when Reagan was the POTUS and his phony War on Drugs ruled the day back then? You know this right?

  • Replies 152
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bill Cosby is more powerful than Bill Clinton. Haha now I heard it all in the defense of ol slick willy.

 

You asked if it was far fetched to believe that Bill Cosby hid this longer than the Clinton Machine. I said yes. Meaning yes it is far fetched to believe Cosby hid this longer than Clinton. How is that defending Clinton? I'm confused again.

  • Author
You asked if it was far fetched to believe that Bill Cosby hid this longer than the Clinton Machine. I said yes. Meaning yes it is far fetched to believe Cosby his this longer than Clinton. How is that defending Clinton? I'm confused again.

 

I asked how is it far fetched when Cosby with his money hid it longer.

  • Author
So you don't believe that Ronald Reagan set out to systematically destroy the black community by allowing the flow of drugs to flourish under his watch while at the same time raising sentencing for drug offenders? You don't believe in COINTELPRO and all of the work done under his watch to cripple the black community that has had a profound affect on the black community for decades? You do understand that crack came when Reagan was the POTUS and his phony War on Drugs ruled the day back then? You know this right?

 

Lol way to switch topics. If you want to start a thread on that feel free to do so.

 

But simply no I don't believe Reagan was out to destroy the black community. There is far more evidence that Clinton abused women.

I asked how is it far fetched when Cosby with his money hid it longer.

 

Cosby has more money and power than Clinton? You said Clinton had state troopers working for him. Who did Cosby have working for then? The FBI?

How would you define the complaint of exposing your genitals and trying to force yourself on someone. That's how the transcripts read.

 

AGAIN...the lawsuit she filed was for sexual harassment. I suppose the law defines what happened in this case as harassment and not assault.

  • Author
AGAIN...the lawsuit she filed was for sexual harassment. I suppose the law defines what happened in this case as harassment and not assault.

 

I asked how you would define it .

Lol way to switch topics. If you want to start a thread on that feel free to do so.

 

But simply no I don't believe Reagan was out to destroy the black community. There is far more evidence that Clinton abused women.

 

Not switching topics. Just pointing out that people who don't like Clinton will believe he is a serial rapist who has gotten away with raping women for decades because of his money and power. That would be you.

 

There are people like me who believe Ronald Reagan is a serial racist who set out to systematically destroy the black community and was very successful in doing so. To this day the black community still feels the effects of Reagan political moves in the 80s purposely done to set blacks back in America.

 

We all believe that politicians we don't like are the devil. Just the way it is. The same way you think it is amazing that I'd defend Clinton the serial rapist yet in the same breath I find it amazing anyone would defend Reagan the serial racist.

 

It is what it is.

  • Author
Cosby has more money and power than Clinton? You said Clinton had state troopers working for him. Who did Cosby have working for then? The FBI?

 

I feel like I'm talking in circles ? Why would it be far fetched for Clinton to hide it , if Cosby did for so long.

I feel like I'm talking in circles ? Why would it be far fetched for Clinton to hide it , if Cosby did for so long.

 

It's not far fetched for Clinton to hide it better than Cosby. It's far fetched for Cosby to hide it better and longer than Clinton. I just don't think Clinton has anything to hide. You do.

  • Author
It's not far fetched for Clinton to hide it better than Cosby. It's far fetched for Cosby to hide it better and longer than Clinton. I just don't think Clinton has anything to hide. You do.

 

Your post earlier made it seem outlandish that Clinton could hide it and it get away with it. I just pointed out how someone with less power was able to do it for decades. So I don't see how it is crazy.

  • Author
Not switching topics. Just pointing out that people who don't like Clinton will believe he is a serial rapist who has gotten away with raping women for decades because of his money and power. That would be you.

 

There are people like me who believe Ronald Reagan is a serial racist who set out to systematically destroy the black community and was very successful in doing so. To this day the black community still feels the effects of Reagan political moves in the 80s purposely done to set blacks back in America.

 

We all believe that politicians we don't like are the devil. Just the way it is. The same way you think it is amazing that I'd defend Clinton the serial rapist yet in the same breath I find it amazing anyone would defend Reagan the serial racist.

 

It is what it is.

 

So there is mounds of evidence with Clinton and none with Reagan except for a belief on intention .

 

Again the point of this topic is how everyone believes Cosby is guilty because he has a lot of accusers. Ol slick willy has a lot of accusers but we turn a blind eye.

I asked how you would define it .

 

Send me a link to the transcript that you referred to in your last post and I will be happy to answer. I've been searching for one and couldn't find it.

So some of you are saying you believe the accusers of Cosby but not Clinton seems weird.

 

Perhaps it has to do with the degree of his apparent wrong doing. Both are terrible. With that said Slick Willy having a few too many drinks and propositioning a woman in a manor of poor taste, is a lot different than Cosby(allegedly) slipping something into a females drink or forcing himself on her. Again I don't claim to know both sides of either stories, just what I've seen on tv/social media lately. Perhaps they are equally as disgusting.

Your post earlier made it seem outlandish that Clinton could hide it and it get away with it. I just pointed out how someone with less power was able to do it for decades. So I don't see how it is crazy.

 

Clinton has faced charges or accusations in every decade since the 70s correct? How is he hiding anything? It's not hiding anything when you have to face the accusations and charges all of the time. Unfortunately for you he isn't tried in the court of public opinion. Cosby had one accuser step forward decades after the fact. After that one accuser stepped up a domino effect started. Cosby wasn't hiding anything either. Folks just got fed up holding in what they were holding in for decades and they all used each other for strength. Two totally different scenarios. If Cosby thought there was a chance of him being busted I'm thinking he'd be chilling with Roman Polanski somewhere and not still in Cali.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.