Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Serious question on Bill Clinton

Featured Replies

Of course, let's just excuse it because it's Bill Clinton.

 

I'll give you credit, you Lefties are predictable.

 

Just as predictable as you righties are. I say both are deplorable and punishable by death and you call it excusing Clinton. :lol2: :lol2:

  • Replies 152
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I lean towards believing Cosby is guilty. Not sure about Clinton because as evidenced in this thread people who don't like him want to believe he is a serial rapist. I think Clinton is guilty of something but what he is guilty of isn't clear. Sexual harassment, indecent exposure, groping and womanizing aren't rape to me.

 

With all due respect PP, what you call rape and assault doesn't mean anything. It's how the law spells it out. Any unwanted touching is assault and in some states could be considered a degree of rape, depending on the amount and type of groping.

I have the same warm fuzzies for BHO that PP92 has for Reagan. Wonder who history will record as superior , a honest leader that advanced the USA ? I used to shake my head and think how silly it was to hear people say " Barack Obama hates America" because I didn't think so at that time .. after 7 years of him I'm not sure if those people I thought were kinda radical were not correct all along .

 

A majority of our country is white. Of course they won't believe Reagan was a serial racist who set out to destroy the black community. I wouldn't either if I was white. I would say it is preposterous to believe that an upstanding man like Ronald Reagan would do such a thing. How dare anyone say anything bad about old Ronnie????? He loved us all!!!!!!

Just as predictable as you righties are. I say both are deplorable and punishable by death and you call it excusing Clinton. :lol2: :lol2:

 

Because you say Clinton is guilty of something but you don't think you'd call it rape even though he was accused of that by one or more accusers. :ohbrother:

With all due respect PP, what you call rape and assault doesn't mean anything. It's how the law spells it out. Any unwanted touching is assault and in some states could be considered a degree of rape, depending on the amount and type of groping.

 

I thought we were taking about how we looked at it as individuals. The whole premise of this thread is why does Clinton get a pass and Cosby doesn't? Now you're telling me that you believe rape is on the same level as sexually harassing someone? Am I reading that right?

Because you say Clinton is guilty of something but you don't think you'd call it rape even though he was accused of that by one or more accusers. :ohbrother:

 

Which ones is he accused of raping? What were their names of the ones he is accused of raping? Not groping or sexual harassment either. Rape. I want the ones he is accused of raping.

I thought we were taking about how we looked at it as individuals. The whole premise of this thread is why does Clinton get a pass and Cosby doesn't? Now you're telling me that you believe rape is on the same level as sexually harassing someone? Am I reading that right?

 

You said groping was not on the same level as rape. I was pointing out that the law may see it different.

 

I was pointing out that the reason harassment, assault and rape are not reported is due to the fact that many will not believe them and give the accused a pass, no matter the amount of evidence.

Which ones is he accused of raping? What were their names of the ones he is accused of raping? Not groping or sexual harassment either. Rape. I want the ones he is accused of raping.

 

Question has been answered in previous posts. Go back and read them.

Which ones is he accused of raping? What were their names of the ones he is accused of raping? Not groping or sexual harassment either. Rape. I want the ones he is accused of raping.

 

 

 

Eileen Wellstone, 19-year-old English woman who said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where the future President was a student in 1969. A retired State Department employee, who asked not to be identified, confirmed that he spoke with the family of the girl and filed a report with his superiors. Clinton admitted having sex with the girl, but claimed it was consensual. The victim's family declined to pursue the case;

In 1972, a 22-year-old woman told campus police at Yale University that she was sexually assaulted by Clinton, a law student at the college. No charges were filed, but retired campus policemen contacted by Capitol Hill Blue confirmed the incident. The woman, tracked down by Capitol Hill Blue last week, confirmed the incident, but declined to discuss it further and would not give permission to use her name;

In 1974, a female student at the University of Arkansas complained that then-law school instructor Bill Clinton tried to prevent her from leaving his office during a conference. She said he groped her and forced his hand inside her blouse. She complained to her faculty advisor who confronted Clinton, but Clinton claimed the student ''came on'' to him. The student left the school shortly after the incident. Reached at her home in Texas, the former student confirmed the incident, but declined to go on the record with her account. Several former students at the University have confirmed the incident in confidential interviews and said there were other reports of Clinton attempting to force himself on female students;

Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton's gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape;

From 1978-1980, during Clinton's first term as governor of Arkansas, state troopers assigned to protect the governor were aware of at least seven complaints from women who said Clinton forced, or attempted to force, himself on them sexually. One retired state trooper said in an interview that the common joke among those assigned to protect Clinton was "who's next?". One former state trooper said other troopers would often escort women to the governor's hotel room after political events, often more than one an evening;

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met then-governor Clinton at a political fundraiser and shortly thereafter received an invitation to meet the governor in his hotel room. "I was escorted there by a state trooper. When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn't even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room."

Elizabeth Ward, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state crown. Last year, Ward, who is now married with the last name of Gracen (from her first marriage), told an interviewer she did have sex with Clinton but said it was consensual. Close friends of Ward, however, say she still maintains privately that Clinton forced himself on her.

Paula Corbin, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones recently with an $850,000 cash payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, DC, political fundraiser says Presidential candidate-to-be Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation's capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She says she screamed loud enough for the Arkansas State Trooper stationed outside the hotel suite to bang on the door and ask if everything was all right, at which point Clinton released her and she fled the room. When she reported the incident to her boss, he advised her to keep her mouth shut if she wanted to keep working. Miss James has since married and left Washington. Reached at her home last week, the former Miss James said she later learned that other women suffered the same fate at Clinton's hands when he was in Washington during his Presidential run.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton's leased campaign plane in 1992, says Presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself to her, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. A video shot on board the plane by ABC News shows an obviously inebriated Clinton with his hand between another young flight attendant's legs. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, reported that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November, 1993. Willey, who told her story in a 60 Minutes interview, became a target of a White House-directed smear campaign after she went public.

Eileen Wellstone, 19-year-old English woman who said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where the future President was a student in 1969. A retired State Department employee, who asked not to be identified, confirmed that he spoke with the family of the girl and filed a report with his superiors. Clinton admitted having sex with the girl, but claimed it was consensual. The victim's family declined to pursue the case;

In 1972, a 22-year-old woman told campus police at Yale University that she was sexually assaulted by Clinton, a law student at the college. No charges were filed, but retired campus policemen contacted by Capitol Hill Blue confirmed the incident. The woman, tracked down by Capitol Hill Blue last week, confirmed the incident, but declined to discuss it further and would not give permission to use her name;

In 1974, a female student at the University of Arkansas complained that then-law school instructor Bill Clinton tried to prevent her from leaving his office during a conference. She said he groped her and forced his hand inside her blouse. She complained to her faculty advisor who confronted Clinton, but Clinton claimed the student ''came on'' to him. The student left the school shortly after the incident. Reached at her home in Texas, the former student confirmed the incident, but declined to go on the record with her account. Several former students at the University have confirmed the incident in confidential interviews and said there were other reports of Clinton attempting to force himself on female students;

Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton's gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape;

From 1978-1980, during Clinton's first term as governor of Arkansas, state troopers assigned to protect the governor were aware of at least seven complaints from women who said Clinton forced, or attempted to force, himself on them sexually. One retired state trooper said in an interview that the common joke among those assigned to protect Clinton was "who's next?". One former state trooper said other troopers would often escort women to the governor's hotel room after political events, often more than one an evening;

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met then-governor Clinton at a political fundraiser and shortly thereafter received an invitation to meet the governor in his hotel room. "I was escorted there by a state trooper. When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn't even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room."

Elizabeth Ward, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state crown. Last year, Ward, who is now married with the last name of Gracen (from her first marriage), told an interviewer she did have sex with Clinton but said it was consensual. Close friends of Ward, however, say she still maintains privately that Clinton forced himself on her.

Paula Corbin, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones recently with an $850,000 cash payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, DC, political fundraiser says Presidential candidate-to-be Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation's capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She says she screamed loud enough for the Arkansas State Trooper stationed outside the hotel suite to bang on the door and ask if everything was all right, at which point Clinton released her and she fled the room. When she reported the incident to her boss, he advised her to keep her mouth shut if she wanted to keep working. Miss James has since married and left Washington. Reached at her home last week, the former Miss James said she later learned that other women suffered the same fate at Clinton's hands when he was in Washington during his Presidential run.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton's leased campaign plane in 1992, says Presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself to her, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. A video shot on board the plane by ABC News shows an obviously inebriated Clinton with his hand between another young flight attendant's legs. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, reported that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November, 1993. Willey, who told her story in a 60 Minutes interview, became a target of a White House-directed smear campaign after she went public.

 

So the answer to my question is he is accused of raping two of the women accusers. Thank you.

Question has been answered in previous posts. Go back and read them.

 

I found it now. Two women is the answer to my question.

You said groping was not on the same level as rape. I was pointing out that the law may see it different.

 

I was pointing out that the reason harassment, assault and rape are not reported is due to the fact that many will not believe them and give the accused a pass, no matter the amount of evidence.

 

And I simply want to know about actual rapes. Not groping. Not harassment. Not indecent exposure. Actual rapes. You predictable righties like to mention every single case and throw them in the same category by using the word assault. I just want to know about the actual rapes you all say took place and I want the story as we know it from the actual rapes so I can do my own research and come up with my own conclusions about the actual rapes.

And I simply want to know about actual rapes. Not groping. Not harassment. Not indecent exposure. Actual rapes. You predictable righties like to mention every single case and throw them in the same category by using the word assault. I just want to know about the actual rapes you all say took place and I want the story as we know it from the actual rapes so I can do my own research and come up with my own conclusions about the actual rapes.

 

So two accusers is OK?

 

Since Cosby has been accused by more that makes what Bill Clinton did OK?

So two accusers is OK?

 

Since Cosby has been accused by more that makes what Bill Clinton did OK?

 

How did you possibly read that and think he said it's okay?? :confused:

And I simply want to know about actual rapes. Not groping. Not harassment. Not indecent exposure. Actual rapes. You predictable righties like to mention every single case and throw them in the same category by using the word assault. I just want to know about the actual rapes you all say took place and I want the story as we know it from the actual rapes so I can do my own research and come up with my own conclusions about the actual rapes.

 

Yeah, I want some guy doing any of the above to my wife. :no: Geez. Try looking at it from a woman's perspective for a change.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.