December 31, 201510 yr This coming from someone that supports Hillary. She's enabled bill all these years. :lol2: Comical. I would never cast a vote for Hilary, yet somehow I support her? Gotta love uninformed comments.
December 31, 201510 yr :lol2: Comical. I would never cast a vote for Hilary, yet somehow I support her? Gotta love uninformed comments. I was shocked when I read that, too. I had not seen you ever say anything that led me to believe that you were pro-Hillary. It comes down to what you referred to (and my reply) in your "Apathy" thread. All we care about is labeling people into two or three nice little categories. Once in that category, we know exactly what something thinks and believes and obviously who they would vote for. We don't care to discuss, simply to call people out, put them down and smile to ourselves that we've proven our point. I'd laugh if it weren't so sad.
December 31, 201510 yr I really think that Americans are tired of the Bill hate. I believe it will be a bad move for anyone who tries it against Hillary.
December 31, 201510 yr Strength is staying with your man in good times and bad. Weakness is running to divorce court, like the GOP frontrunner. As Tammy said: Stand by your man, and show the world you love him ... You really think HRC is standing by her man? Their marriage is a total sham for business/political reasons. It is pretty common knowledge that Bill has a girlfriend now... I could not care less about Bill's girlfriends (if most of use were stuck married to HRC, we would want a girlfriend too), but to say she stands by him for anything other than her political career is a joke...
December 31, 201510 yr I really think that Americans are tired of the Bill hate. I believe it will be a bad move for anyone who tries it against Hillary. Funny how we look at things differently Cats. I think a lot of folks are fed up with the Bill love. It may be a bad move but I would love to see a politician go right after Bill and HRC. If HRC is going to use the feminist card, she is open game to be called out for all of Bill's shenanigans that she basically endorsed.
December 31, 201510 yr You really think HRC is standing by her man? Their marriage is a total sham for business/political reasons. It is pretty common knowledge that Bill has a girlfriend now... I could not care less about Bill's girlfriends (if most of use were stuck married to HRC, we would want a girlfriend too), but to say she stands by him for anything other than her political career is a joke... What is his girlfriend's name? What do you think will happen to the marriage after HRC's presidential run?
December 31, 201510 yr :lol2: Comical. I would never cast a vote for Hilary, yet somehow I support her? Gotta love uninformed comments. Much like several of yours I guess.
December 31, 201510 yr Funny how we look at things differently Cats. I think a lot of folks are fed up with the Bill love. It may be a bad move but I would love to see a politician go right after Bill and HRC. If HRC is going to use the feminist card, she is open game to be called out for all of Bill's shenanigans that she basically endorsed. 59+% are tired of it, because those are the numbers that Gallup gives as a favorability rating. More are probably tired of it like him or not. I feel you man. I could get on here and lambast W (because I got it in me) but we got to let it go. We have to let go, gg, or the hate will send us to the dark side. (Sorry I'm the middle of a Star Wars marathon with my kids)
January 1, 201610 yr You really think HRC is standing by her man? Their marriage is a total sham for business/political reasons. It is pretty common knowledge that Bill has a girlfriend now... I could not care less about Bill's girlfriends (if most of use were stuck married to HRC, we would want a girlfriend too), but to say she stands by him for anything other than her political career is a joke... Her name is Charlotte Clinton Mezvinsky ... grandchild No. 1.
January 1, 201610 yr It really does not matter to me what you believe on this issue PP but I DO BELIEVE that Clinton has done things with women many times that should have landed him in jail...I firmly believe that. I think the Clinton Crime Family is capable of just about anything. I don't know if he was involved in Foster's death or not but it would not surprise me one bit if he was. He sure seems to know A LOT of people who had untimely deaths. Google that one too. How many people do you know who have died tragically? He knows about 40 or 50. Obama beat Hillary because while Bill has a very likeable public persona, she does not. People find Bill charming. Even people who will vote for Hillary wouldn't want to spend 5 minutes with her. No way Obama would have beaten Bill is he was running against him in 2008. I read an article a while back about the Secret Service. Some of them were quoted, I suppose off the record or maybe they were retired, that the majority of them dreaded being assigned to Hillary duty. They looked at it as punishment duty. One of them said it was risky to even glance her direction without getting a mean stare or a "What are you looking at" remark.
January 1, 201610 yr Author 59+% are tired of it, because those are the numbers that Gallup gives as a favorability rating. More are probably tired of it like him or not. I feel you man. I could get on here and lambast W (because I got it in me) but we got to let it go. We have to let go, gg, or the hate will send us to the dark side. (Sorry I'm the middle of a Star Wars marathon with my kids) I've never bought one poll that has Clinton so high in favorability. He is the only president in what 50 to 100 years never to receive more than 50% of popular vote. Some people look back on some of his policies fondly but I also believe a majority of people are disgusted by his personal behavior. People misremeber the past. There is a reason Al Gore didn't let Clinton campaign for him. Then his wife wants to claim to be feminists wow multiple women reported she came to intimidate them out of stories of abuse . It's fair game and swing away.
January 1, 201610 yr :lol2: Comical. I would never cast a vote for Hilary, yet somehow I support her? Gotta love uninformed comments. When I read his post I almost replied but I said naahhhh, UK deserves the first response to this one. :lol2: :lol2: UK a Hillary supporter. Hilarious. :lol2: :lol2: More proof that true discussion no longer exists.
January 1, 201610 yr I've never bought one poll that has Clinton so high in favorability. He is the only president in what 50 to 100 years never to receive more than 50% of popular vote. Some people look back on some of his policies fondly but I also believe a majority of people are disgusted by his personal behavior. People misremeber the past. There is a reason Al Gore didn't let Clinton campaign for him. Then his wife wants to claim to be feminists wow multiple women reported she came to intimidate them out of stories of abuse . It's fair game and swing away. I think some of his policies suck. His policies have made it much easier for companies to outsource work and take away jobs from Americans.
January 1, 201610 yr What is his girlfriend's name? What do you think will happen to the marriage after HRC's presidential run? Her nickname is the Energizer (how cool is that!)...given to her by the SS guys who let her in and out of Bill's place. Regarding the answer to the second question, that marriage ended many years ago. Whether they remain "officially" married for business reasons, who knows. My guess is that they will never get a divorce...not good for business or appearances.
January 1, 201610 yr Her name is Charlotte Clinton Mezvinsky ... grandchild No. 1. Cannot argue that. Even despicable human beings typically love their grandkids...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.