Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Serious question on Bill Clinton

Featured Replies

The entire point of my post is neither Cosby or Clinton have been convicted of a crime. But yet most people are convinced Clinton is innocent and Cosby is guilty.

 

I just find it interesting.

 

If you find it crazy that a man who has been accused of assault or rape over a dozen times I might compare to Cosby , that's on you and not me. I find it crazy you would call that radical.

 

I find it even funnier that I'm being labeled as the radical right. Lol.

 

There are several other posters in this thread besides you.

 

How would you label yourself politically?

  • Replies 152
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Like I said in the Cosby thread where there is smoke there is fire. For some it just depends who's room the smoke is coming from. That's fine. I just wanted people on record for further topics.

  • Author
There are several other posters in this thread besides you.

 

How would you label yourself politically?

 

I was the one who started the thread so I had to assume you speaking torward me.

 

I'm a libertarian who is registered Republican because I hold a greater emphasis on economic policy.

 

I'm anti patriot act , anti war on drugs . Pro gay marriage , I've been ripped on here when I thought the police were becoming to much like the military. I'm so far to left on war on drugs on want all drugs legal and believe in social darwinism. But I believe in small government , less spending , less taxes , less regulations .

 

 

I believe in defending the constitution and that means all amendments equally.

Again two different women said rape. Multiple more claimed it at first until intimidation and now won't go on record. Forcing hand up dress, getting on top of woman biting her lip and raping her.

 

If this were just a man sleeping around it be a non issue for me. The accusations say he did need to force himself on people.

 

It's blowing my mind this "womanizer" label, he brought a woman to his hotel room asked for oral , she said no, he shoved her head in his lap.

 

Some of us just have different definitons of womanizer .

 

I'm not sure what any of that has to do with what I posted.

 

Is every rape accusation true?

 

My whole point is when the accusations against Cosby first surfaced, I read about it, and thought, yeah I could totally see that being true. With Clinton, I have my doubts. Just the reality of my perception of the two individuals. I could definitely be wrong.

  • Author
I'm not sure what any of that has to do with what I posted.

 

Is every rape accusation true?

 

My whole point is when the accusations against Cosby first surfaced, I read about it, and thought, yeah I could totally see that being true. With Clinton, I have my doubts. Just the reality of my perception of the two individuals. I could definitely be wrong.

 

Which is fair if that's your perception.

 

My point has been pattern of behavior. Not every accusation is true. But when you can point to a pattern of behavior then like I said where there is smoke there is fire. Both Clinton and Cosby have a consistent pattern of behavior and accusations spanning over decades. I find it odd when you can look at two people with a pattern of sexual abuse and trust one list of accusers and not the other.

Like I said in the Cosby thread where there is smoke there is fire. For some it just depends who's room the smoke is coming from. That's fine. I just wanted people on record for further topics.

What is this: a deposition?

 

While you're at it, provide us with a timeline for Ivana Trump's rape claim involving her then-husband.

I was the one who started the thread so I had to assume you speaking torward me.

 

I'm a libertarian who is registered Republican because I hold a greater emphasis on economic policy.

 

I'm anti patriot act , anti war on drugs . Pro gay marriage , I've been ripped on here when I thought the police were becoming to much like the military. I'm so far to left on war on drugs on want all drugs legal and believe in social darwinism. But I believe in small government , less spending , less taxes , less regulations .

 

 

I believe in defending the constitution and that means all amendments equally.

 

Run for office LB and you have my vote. LB, you could not have done a better job of showing the double standard here; some will simply not believe Clinton did much wrong and others (like me) think he is the absolute scum of the earth; just an evil human being.

 

There is no way ALL these women who do not know each other and are from all over the country (and England) are ALL lying...no way. Many of the claims against him are from BEFORE he was even famous so it cannot just be that people were trying to take a famous politician down. I also think there are MORE women out there that he abused but are afraid to say anything. Clinton has/had a goon squad that includes HRC that will seek and destroy anyone that accuses him. For that reason, HRC is as bad as Bill IMO.

 

Also, to try to compare Trump as an alleged rapist for an ugly divorce situation that his ex wife has now recanted against an army of women who have come forward over a 30 year period (at least) is basically hilarious.

Politician who got away with more than we will ever know. A lot of people ended up dead around them. Bill and Hillary's scandals continue to this day.

Bill Clinton's dirty laundry has been hanging on the washline for 20 years. He's a horndog. He's also a political rock star. If you want to discredit Hillary's candidacy by resurrecting Big Bill's past misdeeds, good luck.

The bolded is hysterical from someone who has said they'll vote for Trump, also an accused rapist, if he's the nominee.

 

This coming from someone that supports Hillary. She's enabled bill all these years.

How did you possibly read that I said it's okay? Seriously? Where did I say it was okay at?

 

I'll wait. In fact go read my whole post again. I thought I explained my mindset fairly well.

 

Refer to post #91

There are several other posters in this thread besides you.

 

How would you label yourself politically?

 

If you think I am radical right, you really don't know anything about me or my positions.

 

I hate men that abuse women, no matter who or what party affiliation they are. I consider them all scum.

All Slick Willy supporters should volunteer their daughters to intern for him.

Bill Clinton's dirty laundry has been hanging on the washline for 20 years. He's a horndog. He's also a political rock star. If you want to discredit Hillary's candidacy by resurrecting Big Bill's past misdeeds' date=' good luck.[/quote']

 

She's nothing more than Bill's puppet who's stood behind his dirty laundry for 20 years. She has no strength.

Strength is staying with your man in good times and bad. Weakness is running to divorce court, like the GOP frontrunner.

 

As Tammy said:

Stand by your man, and show the world you love him ...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.