Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Serious question on Bill Clinton

Featured Replies

  • Author

So some of you are saying you believe the accusers of Cosby but not Clinton seems weird.

  • Replies 152
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Miss America said he RAPED her. She recanted later...wonder if Clintons goons had anything to do with that. Juanita Broddrick said he raped her. It really is amazing to me. Clinton supporters will look the other way whether 10, 20 or 50 women say he assaulted, groped or whatever with them...they are ALL lying.

 

Most famous men are able to go thru life without any women claiming they groped or assaulted them. I just feel so bad for Bill that so many of these women have ganged up on him to claim he did this stuff. The nerve of all these lying women:ohbrother:.

 

He should have been locked up for what he has done to these women. I will give you that some may be fabricating things...but 10 to 20 women who have claimed he assaulted, groped or raped them from different states and a couple in England when he was living there are ALL LYING...no way.

 

So you want me to believe that Bill Clinton is a serial rapist who was elected POTUS and never went to jail because the Clinton Machine is that powerful? Seriously? A machine sooooo powerful it couldn't defeat an inexperienced black dude from Kenya who speaks well in 2008? Is this real? I find it amazing the things that people believe about the Clintons. Killed Vince Foster too didn't they? House of Cards is based on the Clintons huh? :lol2:

We'll just have to agree to disagree. Even if everything you are saying is 100% factual(and I don't believe everything you are saying is 100% factual) for me it's one thing to be accused of rape. Drugging women and raping them while they are unconscious is a whole different level of totally unacceptable.

 

I'm not trying to be funny with this PP; I am not understanding what you are saying (which I bolded). I read it as you are saying its one thing to be accused of raping a woman while she is conscious but its worse to be accused of drugging and raping a woman when she is unconscious. Am I reading it wrong?? I don't think either one of them is more or less acceptable than the other. They are both equally bad IMO...

So some of you are saying you believe the accusers of Cosby but not Clinton seems weird.

 

Are you a Ronald Reagan supporter? You like Ronnie?

[/b]

 

I'm not trying to be funny with this PP; I am not understanding what you are saying (which I bolded). I read it as you are saying its one thing to be accused of raping a woman while she is conscious but its worse to be accused of drugging and raping a woman when she is unconscious. Am I reading it wrong?? I don't think either one of them is more or less acceptable than the other. They are both equally bad IMO...

 

Nah, you read it right. Rape is a deplorable act that should be punishable by death. Drugging someone and then raping them should be punishable by death after your genitals are cut off with a rusty knife before you are sent to death.

So you want me to believe that Bill Clinton is a serial rapist who was elected POTUS and never went to jail because the Clinton Machine is that powerful? Seriously? A machine sooooo powerful it couldn't defeat an inexperienced black dude from Kenya who speaks well in 2008? Is this real? I find it amazing the things that people believe about the Clintons. Killed Vince Foster too didn't they? House of Cards is based on the Clintons huh? :lol2:

 

It really does not matter to me what you believe on this issue PP but I DO BELIEVE that Clinton has done things with women many times that should have landed him in jail...I firmly believe that. I think the Clinton Crime Family is capable of just about anything. I don't know if he was involved in Foster's death or not but it would not surprise me one bit if he was. He sure seems to know A LOT of people who had untimely deaths. Google that one too. How many people do you know who have died tragically? He knows about 40 or 50. Obama beat Hillary because while Bill has a very likeable public persona, she does not. People find Bill charming. Even people who will vote for Hillary wouldn't want to spend 5 minutes with her. No way Obama would have beaten Bill is he was running against him in 2008.

  • Author
So you want me to believe that Bill Clinton is a serial rapist who was elected POTUS and never went to jail because the Clinton Machine is that powerful? Seriously? A machine sooooo powerful it couldn't defeat an inexperienced black dude from Kenya who speaks well in 2008? Is this real? I find it amazing the things that people believe about the Clintons. Killed Vince Foster too didn't they? House of Cards is based on the Clintons huh? :lol2:

 

So it's far fetched to believe the Clinton machine could avoid this but Bill Cosby and his money did the same thing for much longer ?

I guess it's how you define exposing yourself to an unwanted party and trying to force an encounter.

 

Well, the complainant filed a lawsuit for sexual harassment.

It really does not matter to me what you believe on this issue PP but I DO BELIEVE that Clinton has done things with women many times that should have landed him in jail...I firmly believe that. I think the Clinton Crime Family is capable of just about anything. I don't know if he was involved in Foster's death or not but it would not surprise me one bit if he was. He sure seems to know A LOT of people who had untimely deaths. Google that one too. How many people do you know who have died tragically? He knows about 40 or 50. Obama beat Hillary because while Bill has a very likeable public persona, she does not. People find Bill charming. Even people who will vote for Hillary wouldn't want to spend 5 minutes with her. No way Obama would have beaten Bill is he was running against him in 2008.

 

Do you like Ronald Reagan? Do you like Ronnie?

So it's far fetched to believe the Clinton machine could avoid this but Bill Cosby and his money did the same thing for much longer ?

 

Do you like Ronald Reagan? Do you like Ronnie?

  • Author
Do you like Ronald Reagan? Do you like Ronnie?

 

Yes I do please show me the list near Clinton's of accusations.

  • Author
Do you like Ronald Reagan? Do you like Ronnie?

 

But I do love the ignoring the question.

  • Author
Well, the complainant filed a lawsuit for sexual harassment.

 

How would you define the complaint of exposing your genitals and trying to force yourself on someone. That's how the transcripts read.

So it's far fetched to believe the Clinton machine could avoid this but Bill Cosby and his money did the same thing for much longer ?

 

In a word....yes.

  • Author
In a word....yes.

 

Bill Cosby is more powerful than Bill Clinton. Haha now I heard it all in the defense of ol slick willy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.