Mason County 73 Bourbon County 62

Bourbon played a horrible game. I counted 11 unforced (unforced thrown away/double dribbles/traveling) turnovers and several missed layup and free throws that didn't go down for them.

I think Bourbon forgot to show up last night. Thomas however really impressed me. This team will click and beat a lot of teams this winter. I felt like Orcutt got no calls tonight and certainly worked extremely hard and smart within the rules of the game to not catch a break.

Mason really didn't impress me with the exception of Williams and Sweeney.... He (Williams) looks super tough and plays with a lot of poise. Mason will struggle without Williams. He'd better stay in the games or they will struggle without him. Sweeney plays well for his size (inside/out) player that plays with a lot of poise as well. Williams meaning the Point Guard not the big. I think Darren Williams can really develop for them over this season, but I notice a lot of fouling by Mason County and tugging and pulling. This will take them out of some games this season.

What I like about Mason County is they have good defense, and they have some guys they can throw in to rest up (depth). their bigs can pop outside and hit the 3 ball and those guys can bang a little. The team looked good on the glass last night. Mason will be in the fight for the district title this season.

The officiating was pretty weak at this game considering the crew out there. I didn't see any action to mitigate rough play down low with regard to displacement of blocking out or even on defense...

I am curious as to why those other boys are out? they had kids in street clothes that look like they could be good athletes. Any information on this situation?

Bourbon played a horrible game. I counted 11 unforced (unforced thrown away/double dribbles/traveling) turnovers and several missed layup and free throws that didn't go down for them.

I think Bourbon forgot to show up last night. Thomas however really impressed me. This team will click and beat a lot of teams this winter. I felt like Orcutt got no calls tonight and certainly worked extremely hard and smart within the rules of the game to not catch a break.

Mason really didn't impress me with the exception of Williams and Sweeney.... He (Williams) looks super tough and plays with a lot of poise. Mason will struggle without Williams. He'd better stay in the games or they will struggle without him. Sweeney plays well for his size (inside/out) player that plays with a lot of poise as well. Williams meaning the Point Guard not the big. I think Darren Williams can really develop for them over this season, but I notice a lot of fouling by Mason County and tugging and pulling. This will take them out of some games this season.

What I like about Mason County is they have good defense, and they have some guys they can throw in to rest up (depth). their bigs can pop outside and hit the 3 ball and those guys can bang a little. The team looked good on the glass last night. Mason will be in the fight for the district title this season.

The officiating was pretty weak at this game considering the crew out there. I didn't see any action to mitigate rough play down low with regard to displacement of blocking out or even on defense...

I am curious as to why those other boys are out? they had kids in street clothes that look like they could be good athletes. Any information on this situation?

Violation of team rules, they'll be back playing Friday night.