BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round One

Godot

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Under game analysis it says Randall Cobb recovered a fumble for a TD. It does not say it under rushing but everyone one of you knows he scored a TD and you guys just don't want to change it. Just beacause he has always been is no reason. I know we changed rules before. Someone brought to change the time to submit lineup time in the other league and it was agreed upon. Everyone you of you go to bed tonight knowing that Cobb scored a TD and I got robbed you few guys who run the league don't want to change.

At least it's a change of pace from his "This league sucks because I can't win" rants from years past... :banana:

I really appreciate posta like this at this time. I get screwed and you guys choose rhis time to make fun of me. This league is set up for the veterans players to win. Top eight has great chance.a d the other eight thanks for playing. Just got lucky to make playoffs. All of my points that I brought just got laughed at by who, the veteran players. You guys go ahead of make fun all you want. I just wonder, if you had Cobb, what would have happened.

Sumo, I agree with you, a TD is a TD and I would be wanting it also. But as Commissioner I can't just change what we have been doing for years. We haven't scored a offensive fumble recovery for a TD in this league for the last eight years or so, as long as we have been using the MFL software.

If I had ever added it, it would still be listed, and below is what we score on.

[ATTACH]53607[/ATTACH]

Because it has always been that way is no excuse. What if it has been wrong all that time. I thought we always strive to make this league better.

I ran a league for 25 years and I was pretty good at it. I before the season, I tried to bring up a couple of areas that it would make it a little more competitive and allow the new guys a chance. When you bring a new guy into the league, he gets a team of a guy that got kicked out of the league. His reward is that if the top ten keeps 2 players, the new team can't draft a top 25 player. That's real fair. But instead of listening, you guys still choose to make fun and mock me as you did then.

I ran a league for 25 years and I was pretty good at it. I before the season, I tried to bring up a couple of areas that it would make it a little more competitive and allow the new guys a chance. When you bring a new guy into the league, he gets a team of a guy that got kicked out of the league. His reward is that if the top ten keeps 2 players, the new team can't draft a top 25 player. That's real fair. But instead of listening, you guys who has past champions and been in the league 10 years, still choose to make fun and mock me as you did before the season.

So if you have so many complaints about the league why do you keep coming back. It's 6 points. It's not an offensive TD. It's not a TD that has ever been in the scoring. It sucks. I'd want the points too. However I'd sack up and deal with it if the commish ruled no points. This stuff happens in fantasy.

Maybe we can make it a TD next year, but if it hasn't been all year, I agree that we can't change it now.

This is a free league and Godot puts in a lot of effort. I know it sucks, but it isn't his fault.

Last, try and relax about people "making fun" of you. I get made fun of all the time because my team constantly chokes come playoff time. I'll probably lose this week, after having a dominant regular season, and spice will probably make fun of me again. It's what makes this league fun.

Btw, you all suck, especially spice :D.

I agree it's a TD, and I agree you should have it, but that Ron speaking. When I put on the Commissioner hat all I'm saying is that I cant change the scoring rule during the playoffs.

If you can get 17 league members to agree that it should be a TD I'll change it.

Maybe we can make it a TD next year, but if it hasn't been all year, I agree that we can't change it now.

This is a free league and Godot puts in a lot of effort. I know it sucks, but it isn't his fault.

Last, try and relax about people "making fun" of you. I get made fun of all the time because my team constantly chokes come playoff time. I'll probably lose this week, after having a dominant regular season, and spice will probably make fun of me again. It's what makes this league fun.

Btw, you all suck, especially spice :D.

Just waiting for that first round loss with your BEST TEAM EVER! LOL