Paintsville 20 Raceland 15

oldrambler

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The PI was a bad call, both were pushing and holding, should have been a no call. Ended up deciding the game, but the Rams left 12 points off the score board, two trips inside the 2 and couldnt go under center? Dont like the play call there. Paintsville better clean their act up, Pikeville is much more atheletic than Raceland and the dumb ERROGANT, penalties by the Tigers will cost them against a better offensive team.

The Rams have come a long way in a short amount of time. Proud of them tonight. Hate the outcome for the seniors, to them, I say thank you for all the hard work. I have been a big mouth at times and called several kids out, primarily Kane Snyder, but I am extremely proud of that young man. Kane, you are a hardnosed ball player and I couldnt be prouder of your performance over the last few games of the season. Good luck to the Tigers the rest of the way.

Raceland left it All on the field tonight. That was Raceland Ram Football ! We were beaten by a slightly better Paintsville team. Kudos to Paintsville.

Raceland had two separate 1st/goal to go's and did not convert either. They kept playing hard, coming back and would not quit or go away.

RAM SENIORS ... Thank You for your carrer here and I know that you don't want to hear it now but when you calm down, look back at what all you've accomplished and be proud. "Once a RAM, Always a Ram" !

That's karma because they had an illegal man downfield against Brossart last week that didn't get called on their last Td.

LOL, yada, yada yada as Seinfield would say. Have to come up with one to try and match ? LOL

Paintsville won, they deserved to win ... that's the bottom line.

Back judge allowed Paintsville an illegal fumble forward when the back was down to score and failed to give us the score on our first drive. Plus, the pass interference call was terrible.

I'll never say that officials cost anyone a game but tonight was dang close.

We outplayed Paintsville and showed Ram pride. Look out next year. Our boys finally figured it out. Congratulations to Paintsville. Good luck the rest of the way and represent our District well.

Sorry to sound like a poor sport but kids deserve better officials in Playoff games. This hurts but will definitely be a spur when winter weights start in January.