Reds finally willing to trade Chapman, Bruce, others

HammerTime

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boston is Vegas compared to Cincy or Houston.

Nothing about Boston resembles glamorous. Might as well call Philly glamorous. I'll take living in Cincinnati 7 days a week and twice on Sunday over either city.

Boston is old, rundown, dirty, and really pretty much a dump unless you are there for the historical context the city has.

Vegas is, however, what I'd call glamorous.

At the Redsfest Volunteer orientation last nite, they announced that all current Reds players would be at the event except for two - one was not listed on the program showing who was scheduled to appear - Kevus (sp?) Sampson. The other who was scheduled to appear was listed, but is now not going to - Aroldis Chapman. Read into it what you want, but most think that is a sure sign he is gone.

At the Redsfest Volunteer orientation last nite, they announced that all current Reds players would be at the event except for two - one was not listed on the program showing who was scheduled to appear - Kevus (sp?) Sampson. The other who was scheduled to appear was listed, but is now not going to - Aroldis Chapman. Read into it what you want, but most think that is a sure sign he is gone.
I would say that means absolutely nothing!

Reds and Dodgers are supposedly working on a deal for Chapman....The Dodgers have 5 top 100 prospects, including 2 of the top 5. I doubt they'd be able to swing Urias, but if they could get one of those 5, plus a couple other organizational top 20s, that'd be a homerun deal for the Reds IMO.

Maybe Holmes, Verdugo, and one more chip??