Louisville President, Staff Dress as Mexicans Today

Wireman

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey UL, welcome to the extreme world of Political Correctness, created by none other than the Liberals of the U.S.

You all are now free to resign for being racist.

Maybe if you watched MTV more you would see what costumes are inappropriate.

What do people in other countries wear to dress like an American? I envision hipster clothing for some reason.

I work with an American woman who married a guy from the U.K. They moved to London and started a family, etc. When she was eligible, she applied to get dual citizenship (for the UK).

On “ceremony” day the custom is to dress up in the culture from your home country. She dressed like a cowgirl. ???

My friends from the UK and my friends from Australia all say American dress is typified by sports gear.

I imagine foreigners look at us as wearing a Team USA jersey, holding a couple guns, cowboy boots and draped in an American flag. :lol2:

I imagine foreigners look at us as wearing a Team USA jersey, holding a couple guns, cowboy boots and draped in an American flag. :lol2:

All accurate except replace the Team USA jersey with a Wal-Mart t-shirt that has on it an American Flag with a bald eagle flying in front of it.

By the way , I never said I was offended by this...I just posted that it happened. I think the most offensive part is that they thought this would be a good idea even after everything else that's going on at Louisville. That's the "what were they thinking" part for me.

I still think it is cool you follow Shaun King on Twitter. I never would have expected that. I can't see you agreeing with anything he says.