Louisville President, Staff Dress as Mexicans Today

Wireman

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW, I don't have a problem with your anti-UL threads. Just own it. I own my anti-whatever threads I start. If I start a Duke 91 UK 61 thread on the night November 17 it won't be because I want folks to know Duke won. It will be to let folks know how much Duke got all up in that behind with both feet on national TV

:puke:

Well, I'm offended!

I'm still trying to figure out what is so offensive about this photo?........then again, I'm not easily offended. Some people have too much time on their hands. :ohbrother:

Anyone can find something offensive if they really try(or not try) hard enough to find it.

Obviously a dumb move to dress up like this. They should have known better. America is so soft these days when comes to "offensive" behavior. If I see anybody dressing up like a leprechaun on St. Paddy's day I might just have to be "offended" as well.

I'm just not going to admit something that isn't true. I don't hate Louisville. I hate Ohio State. Louisville is fine except for buying prostitutes for their basketball recruits and players.

You don't have to literally hate something/someone to be a hater.

I don't HATE LeBron either.

“I want to personally apologize for the recent incident and any pain that it may have caused our students, faculty, staff and the community. We did not intend to cause harm or to be insensitive. I hope this doesn’t detract from the hard work we – the entire UofL community -- have done and continue to do in building an inclusive, supportive, welcoming campus for all our university family. I pledge to work to ensure that we move forward as one university.” - President Ramsey