Louisville President, Staff Dress as Mexicans Today

Wireman

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the Native Americans protesting schools like Florida State. Part of what they are upset about is using the mascot? Or Chief Wahoo?

Don't get me wrong, I am not offended but I am not Mexican. If Mexicans do not have a problem with it, there should be no issue.

Obviously a dumb move to dress up like this. They should have known better. America is so soft these days when comes to "offensive" behavior. If I see anybody dressing up like a leprechaun on St. Paddy's day I might just have to be "offended" as well.

I will be offended, too, if I'm not too drunk to realize my Irish heritage had been disparaged.

Another case of people making something out of nothing.

Listen if you can't laugh about yourself you got problems. People are to sensitive about everything looking to place the blame on anyone and everyone.

Funny how my Chinese,Mexican and African American friends would laugh and find it cool to see me dress and look like them. Like wise if they dressed up like me.

Move along haters, you'll find something new to hate next week.

Edited by TexasRanger
add text

I am not offended at all. However, in this day and age, for a university president or his minions to NOT think this would cause problems is incredible. Where on earth are their more PC police types looking for something to be upset about than on a college campus???

I am not offended at all. However, in this day and age, for a university president or his minions to NOT think this would cause problems is incredible. Where on earth are their more PC police types looking for something to be upset about than on a college campus???

This is what I'm saying...and a college that's already way under the microscope

• 2 weeks later...